14 Apr, 2011, 08:53 ET
CLEVELAND, April 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Content Marketing Institute (CMI) today announced the launch of their strategy consulting practice dedicated to the emerging category of content marketing strategy and editorial services. The practice is focused on helping organizations of all sizes address the opportunity for original content to be leveraged for positive impact on business results.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110414/CL83208LOGO )
The Content Marketing Institute Consulting (CMIC) practice focuses on combining independent and pragmatic thinking across a wide array of content marketing expertise. CMI Consultants are independent but, working together, represent a collective that can draw upon a unique depth and breadth of experience that provides unique value to clients.
"Our goals are simple," said Joe Pulizzi, Executive Director of CMI. "We want to help marketers establish great content marketing strategies. After launching CMI last May, inquiries came pouring in asking how an organization could actually create that strategy. And when we recognized some of the enormously talented people that we had helping to contribute knowledge – it just made complete sense to combine them into a cohesive, unified consulting practice."
Helping to organize and lead the practice will be Robert Rose – CMI's first "Strategist in Residence." In addition to being one of the consultants available for services, Robert's role is to understand the client's challenges – develop an appropriately sized solution and match the client with the right combination of CMI consultants.
CMI has seven of the industry's best and brightest thinkers in content marketing strategies.
- Jason Falls - author of the noted industry blog SocialMediaExplorer.com, and a leading marketing strategist.
- Jay Baer – Experienced marketer and co-author of the book The NOW Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter, and More Social.
- Robert Rose - 15 years of content and marketing consulting experience and co-author of the book Enterprise 2.0: How Technology, E-Commerce and Web 2.0 Are Transforming Business Virtually.
- Mack Collier – an experienced social media consultant, trainer and speaker specializing in helping companies use social media to better connect with their customers.
- Dianna Huff - president of DH Communications, a B2B Web marketing expert and a frequent speaker on marketing and SEO.
- Lisa Petrilli – CEO of C-Level Strategies, Inc., Experienced Fortune 500 B2B Business Executive, Marketing Strategist, Social Media Concierge, and Leadership Consultant.
- Ardath Albee - CEO of Marketing Interactions, Inc. and the author of the book eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale.
CMIC provides three discreet services.
- Content Marketing Strategy – assisting an organization to discover the power of their content and how it can help to achieve marketing goals.
- CMIC's Advisory Services; designed for clients that want to engage CMIC consultants for very specific, short-term engagements across the spectrum of content marketing.
- Editorial and Content Production services. For those clients that need to source editorial or writing services, CMI works with its sister company Junta42 to help source the best content marketing agencies for enterprise clients.
In its beta period, CMI has already worked on successful engagements for more than half a dozen global brands, helping to leverage content marketing to create successful product launches, inbound marketing programs and social media strategies.
For more information about the Content Marketing Institute and CMIC please visit http://www.contentmarketinginstitute.com/consulting.
About Content Marketing Institute
Content Marketing Institute is the leading content marketing resource on the planet. The CMI group includes the Junta42 content agency matching tool, Chief Content Officer magazine and Content Marketing World, the premier international content marketing event.
Contact: Robert Rose
Content Marketing Institute
SOURCE Content Marketing Institute
Share this article