CRITTENDEN, Ky., Aug. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- A leader in the hearth industry for more than 40 years, Napoleon's latest innovation is a game-changer for builders, designers, and homeowners alike. The new Napoleon Luxuria Linear Series boasts beauty and performance, but most notably the industry-unique Dynamic Heat Control and Glass Guard Systems. Simply put, now the only thing to stand between you and the show-stopping flames of a six-foot-long fireplace is clear glass — that's safe to touch. Introduced at the 2017 Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA) Expo in March, the new fireplace is now available for purchase.
"We know homeowners associate positive emotions with fireplaces, and that they want them in a variety of rooms," said Stephen Schroeter, senior vice-president of sales and marketing for Napoleon. "This is what makes the new linear series so exciting; its benefits expand how, when and where fireplaces can be appreciated."
Industry experts agree the Napoleon Luxuria Linear Series is something special, and named it 'Best in Show' for the 2017 Vesta Awards at the HPBA Expo, as well as awarding it First Place in The Hearth Products Category. Below are just some of its most notable features.
The Dynamic Heat Control and Glass Guard Systems come standard on every Luxuria Linear Series fireplace, and offer the following benefits:
- Heat can be redirected from the fireplace opening eliminating the need for a safety screen. What's more, the heat redirection still operates in a power outage, and doesn't have the complexity of a noisy air circulation fan that can compromise the size or appearance of the flames.
- With the ability to redirect heat from the fireplace to other areas of the home, or even outside, homeowners can enjoy the ambiance of the fireplace year-round while maintaining a comfortable temperature.
- Without a safety screen the beauty of the fireplace can be appreciated from clear glass that remains safe to touch. Not only does the glass look beautiful, but its cool-to-the-touch feel allows families with small children or pets to rest easy knowing little hands, or paws, won't get burned.
- The series offers four different sizes ranging from 38 to 74 inches long, and in single sided or See Thru configurations, making it perfect for cozy applications or a dramatic focal point.
- Since the units redirect heat, any number of combustible framing finishes can be used; and when combined with Napoleon's hundreds of interior media options almost any design aesthetic can be achieved.
- Heat redirection and cool touch glass also expands the possibilities for positioning the fireplace. Challenges like heat sensitive electrical equipment, rooms like the kitchen that often overheat, and accessibility to pets and children have often dictated where fireplaces were located are no longer a concern with the Luxuria Linear Series.
- Available in natural gas, the unit can be converted to propane, and have up to 50,000 BTUs for optimum warmth and comfort when needed.
- Every Luxuria Linear Series has an integrated system that allows one person to quickly and safely access the glass for cleaning without any special tools; overcoming one of the biggest drawbacks of glass fronted units.
The new Napoleon Luxuria Linear Series is now available for purchase. For more information, visit http://napoleonfireplaces.com/product_series/luxuria-series.
About the Napoleon Group of Companies:
Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces (inserts and stoves), gourmet gas and charcoal grills, outdoor living products and a complete line of Heating & Cooling equipment. The company with operations in Crittenden, Ky., and Barrie, Ont., began in 1976 when a small steel fabrication business launched by Wolfgang Schroeter started manufacturing steel railings. Since then, Napoleon's commitment to producing quality products combined with honest, reliable service has been the successful framework to the rapid growth of the company which now operates with 1.4 million square feet of manufacturing space, and employs more than 1,400 associates.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cool-new-innovation-from-napoleon-eliminates-need-for-fireplace-safety-screen-300507177.html