CHICAGO, Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The success of Thomas A. Demetrio, Co-Founder of Corboy & Demetrio, can be measured in many ways. One way is the sum of his verdicts and settlements at nearly $1 billion. But Tom Demetrio prefers to look at it another way—by how his peers—lawyers throughout the state of Illinois—have rated him.
The Leading Lawyers Network is the pre-eminent attorney rating service in Illinois that's based on unbiased voting by a lawyer's peers via Leading Lawyers' annual attorney surveys. A law firm cannot nominate its own attorneys nor can it pay for a nomination. In this regard, Tom Demetrio's 2013 success is unmatched.
- Tom was selected as one of the Top Ten Personal Injury Lawyers in Illinois by the Leading Lawyers Network, ranking second in the entire state.
- Tom was selected as one of the Top Ten Consumer Lawyers in Illinois, ranking second in the entire state.
- Tom was selected as one of the Top Ten Leading Lawyers in all practice areas in Illinois, ranking third in the entire state.
As for the success of Corboy & Demetrio, the Chicago law firm has tried or settled cases worth over $3 billion. And if you measure our success in terms of Leading Lawyers, the total number of our attorneys selected as Leading Lawyers is unmatched by any other personal injury firm in the entire state.
- Twelve Corboy & Demetrio attorneys were chosen as Leading Lawyers, including every partner and two associates.
- Four Corboy & Demetrio partners were named as the Top 100 Consumer Lawyers in IL. In addition to Tom Demetrio, they are: Robert J. Bingle, Managing Partner; Philip Harnett Corboy, Jr., Partner and Michael K. Demetrio, Partner.
Also, Corboy & Demetrio lawyers Susan J. Schwartz and Margaret M. Power were selected for the Top 100 Women Consumer Lawyers in Illinois. Both Susan and Margaret practice in the area of Plaintiff's Medical Malpractice.
About Corboy & Demetrio
Corboy & Demetrio is one of the nation's premier law firms. The personal injury law firm represents individuals and their families in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases and is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and for its contributions to the community. The rights and concerns of its clients are at the core of Corboy & Demetrio's practice. That commitment, dedication, compassion and relentless drive has resulted in exceptional service and exceptional results for its clients. The Chicago law firm has acquired more than $3 billion in settlements and verdicts and has attained almost 600 settlements and verdicts in excess of $1 million. To contact Tom Demetrio or another Chicago lawyer at our firm, call 312-346-3191 or toll free at 800-356-3191. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For more information about our law firm go to corboydemetrio.com.
SOURCE Corboy & Demetrio