ATLANTA, Aug. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Core Security, a leader in Vulnerability, Access Risk Management and Network Detection and Response, today introduced Core Role Designer, the industry's only Role Based Access Control offering that uses advanced analytics to understand the relationships between people and their access. A stand-alone product, Role Designer can be used with any of the most commonly purchased provisioning and IAM products on the market.
"Many organizations implement poorly designed roles or incomplete role programs, causing huge headaches for employees, IT managers and auditors," said Chris Sullivan, Chief Technology Officer at Core Security. "Core Role Designer provides a fundamentally new approach to access governance. It helps organizations get their roles right from day one, obtain and maintain compliance with easy to understand, enforceable provisioning policies, and automate access changes for fast, efficient provisioning."
Key functionality in Core Role Designer includes:
- Cluster analysis that makes role recommendations based on relationships between people and their access
- An intuitive visual approach guides users to make intelligent decisions about what to include and exclude from roles
- Cross-system analysis enables creation of roles across an entire enterprise – not just a single application
- High performance on mass amounts of data, proven on up to 10 million relationships per enterprise
- Lightweight implementation, can be deployed immediately, without the need for professional services
- Provisioning-tool agnostic; compatible with all leading provisioning tools
To see Core Role Designer in action, join us on August 30th at 2 pm ET for a live demo.
About Core Security Corporation
Core Security provides companies with the security insight they need to know who, how, and what is vulnerable in their organization. The company's threat-aware, identity & access, network security, and vulnerability management solutions provide actionable insight and context needed to manage security risks across the enterprise. This shared insight gives customers a comprehensive view of their security posture to make better security remediation decisions. Better insight allows organizations to prioritize their efforts to protect critical assets, take action sooner to mitigate access risk, and react faster if a breach does occur.
Core Security is headquartered in the USA with offices and operations in South America, Europe, Middle East and Asia. To learn more, contact Core Security at (678) 304-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Core Security