LOS ANGELES, Sept. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- EnterpriseAlumni, the market leading corporate Alumni platform that enables businesses to better engage their Alumni community to drive recruitment, fill contingent roles and activate sales channels, today released the results of their 2018 Annual Corporate Alumni Survey.
With research sourced from large enterprises and their Alumni populations, the survey identifies key insights to help organizations create, maintain and engage strategic relationships with their Alumni Community.
Key insights from the Corporate Alumni Survey:
- Larger and more innovative organizations are blurring the lines between employee, contractor and Alumni – turning instead to the right person, right time, right place.
- Alumni want and are ready to be leveraged as a social tribe to extend and drive their prior employers' social causes and good human programs.
- Successful Alumni leaders recognize the Alumni population are part of the future of work and the changing landscape of sales, talent and business development.
- Alumni managers admit their largest obstacle to a successful community is maintaining evergreen data on their Alumni to enable re-engagement while successful companies found continuing education, niche content, and social programs as the leading tool for re-engagement.
- Corporate Alumni managers are concerned with the ever-changing global data security and privacy regulations such as GDPR.
For big businesses, Alumni are not only an outstanding resource that support recruitment and sales goals but they also help their former employers to maintain insight into the job market, innovation, mentoring and general sentiment about their brand. They represent the largest qualified sales and talent pool on Earth.
Insights from Successful Corporate Alumni Programs:
- Sodexo found that their boomerang hires had a 44% higher retention rate over a three-year time frame.
- McKinsey believes that by building a worldwide network of former consultants, it's better able to serve the needs of current clients.
- More than 20% of the people EY hires at the manager level and above are returning Alumni.
- In its launch year in 2016, the SAP Alumni program successfully engaged their Alumni to drive new business opportunities.
Comments on the News
James Sinclair, Principal of EnterpriseAlumni, said: "The future of work is here. Companies that properly engage their Alumni see results immediately. There is not a more qualified labor pool for large business than their alumni. The only question for companies is if they decide to engage them."
Learn more about our annual survey and how delivering a successful Corporate Alumni platform can immediately deliver business benefit by visiting: https://enterprisealumni.com/state-of-corporate-alumni-2017-survey-results/
EnterpriseAlumni is the market leading corporate Alumni platform used by the world's largest companies to manage, engage and leverage their Alumni and Retiree community, integrating with customers' existing technology investments to drive greater value and returns across the organization. Learn more about how EnterpriseAlumni is reinventing the Corporate Alumni market, leveraging technologies including blockchain for certification management, machine learning for contextual content and big data to identify the right candidate for the right opportunity at the right time at: https://www.enterprisealumni.com
EnterpriseJungle is a Los Angeles, California based HR Tech focused software company. They build innovative SaaS based applications for large enterprises that extend existing human capital management investments. They are transforming Alumni into a competitive advantage with their hero product, EnterpriseAlumni.
For media relations, please contact email@example.com