LARKSPUR, Calif., Aug. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, content and skills training company, today announced its sixth annual "Conversations That Win" conference will be held at the Park Central Hotel in San Francisco from September 21-23, 2015. This year's event will be intentionally capped at 500 attendees to create an intimate gathering of business-to-business (B2B) sales, marketing, sales enablement and training professionals that matches the exclusivity of the content to be presented. Attendees will learn from and network with some of the smartest Fortune 500 executives and thought leaders in the industry, who will share best practices on how to create winning customer conversations.
"Our conference is the only event in the B2B marketing and sales industry that is solely dedicated to customer conversations," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer at Corporate Visions. "Salespeople, marketers and training professionals are facing increasing competition, but have fewer resources than ever before to help them create the content and hone the skills needed to close more deals. This event will give them the confidence and the expertise to make a positive, lasting impression on their customers and prospects to help improve their bottom line."
Continuing its reputation as a world-class event, the conference will feature a sensational line-up of sessions that will include:
- Inspiring keynote speakers –
- Shawn Achor, TED speaker and New York Times best-selling author of "The Happiness Advantage: Linking Positive Brains to Performance," will discuss his research of top performers at Harvard, the world's largest banks and Fortune 500 companies to teach attendees about positive psychology and how they can train their brains to be more positive at work and achieve greater success.
- Margaret Neale, professor of organizational behavior at Stanford University, and Thomas Lys, professor of accounting information and management at the Northwestern School of Law, will discuss their new book "Getting (More of) What You Want," which draws on the latest advances in psychology and economics to teach new negotiation strategies. All attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the book.
- Real-life company case studies – Hear first-hand how senior-level sales and marketing executives from companies like CenturyLink, DDI, Intelsat, SAP, Thomson Reuters, United Rentals, Wiley and Wipro are creating the stories and developing the skills needed to have successful customer conversations.
- Four compelling break-out tracks – Attendees can choose their desired conference track or mix and match sessions to best suit their business needs. This year's tracks include: demand generation campaigns and content, sales enablement content and coaching, three value conversations in action, and technology ideas for enabling your strategies.
- See Alcatraz by night – This year's evening event will take place on Alcatraz. Attendees will enjoy food, music, drinks and dancing, while having the opportunity to network with the industry's best and brightest visionaries at this historic landmark, which is rarely seen at night.
"We've conducted countless studies that reaffirm what we've been saying all along – impactful customer conversations are the most effective way to successfully differentiate yourself from the competition and avoid the no-decision trap," continued Riesterer. "Rather than sell your own corporate story and brand messages, you need to tell customers their story – the one in which they are the heroes and they achieve success. This conference will provide attendees with the tools to help them break through the status quo barrier, stand out from the competition, capture market share and execute a more profitable sales strategy."
All attendees will receive a complimentary copy of Corporate Visions' new book called "The Three Value Conversations," which is authored by Riesterer, Executive VP of Consulting Erik Peterson, VP of Consulting Conrad Smith and VP of Consulting Cheryl Geoffrion. Published by McGraw-Hill, the book is now available via amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com, and contains actionable insights to help salespeople have better conversations with their customers and prospects. In conjunction with the book launch, Corporate Visions has also created an online self-assessment survey to help salespeople identify where their value conversations are strongest and where they might need work.
This year's exclusive conference is once again made possible in partnership with Sales & Marketing Management magazine. For a video recap of the 2014 event, click here: http://conference.corporatevisions.com/experience-2014/. To be one of the 500 attendees at this year's event, register at http://cvi.to/1Fij5Df.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions is a leading marketing and sales messaging, content, and skills training company that helps global B2B companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the online and sales-led conversations companies have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions to help in three key areas:
- Developing compelling messages to break the status quo, differentiating their solution, justifying a purchase decision and protecting margins;
- Deploying that message through tools and visual stories to enable salespeople to engage multiple decision-makers across the buying cycle; and
- Delivering sales skills training that helps salespeople confidently use these messages and tools to create, elevate and capture more value in their customer conversations.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips, UPS, Cisco and others align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for developing and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions, visit http://corporatevisions.com/ or call 415-464-4400 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions