NEW YORK, July 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
According to Technavio, incremental growth of USD 24.44 billion is expected in the corporate wellness market during 2021-2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the corporate wellness market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment.
Download Free Sample Report
Factors such as the increasing need to combat rising healthcare costs, the need for improved employee productivity, and the increasing product offerings will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. The corporate wellness market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period.
Corporate Wellness Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The corporate wellness market is segmented as below:
- Health Assessments And Screenings
- Nutrition And Fitness
- North America
- South America
Buy our market report now to gain access to detailed analysis on the corporate wellness market:
Corporate Wellness Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the corporate wellness market in the leisure facilities industry include British United Provident Association Ltd., Central Wellness, ComPsych Corp., EXOS, Fit Athletic Club LLC, Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings, Sodexo Group, Vitality Group LLC, WebMD Health Services Group Inc., and WorkStride. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio's report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Corporate Wellness Market size
- Corporate Wellness Market trends
- Corporate Wellness Market industry analysis
The increasing need to combat rising healthcare costs will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the poor engagement level of employees will hamper the market growth.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the corporate wellness market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Corporate Wellness Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist corporate wellness market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the corporate wellness market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the corporate wellness market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of corporate wellness market vendors
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Spa Market- The spa market is segmented by type (day/club/salon spa, hotel/resort spa, destination spa, medical spa, and others) and geography (Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download FREE Sample Report
Global Music Synthesizers Market- The music synthesizers market is segmented by distribution channel (retail stores and online), type (digital synthesizers and analog synthesizers), and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Download FREE Sample Report
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Health assessments and screenings - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Nutrition and fitness - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- British United Provident Association Ltd.
- Central Wellness
- ComPsych Corp.
- Fit Athletic Club LLC
- Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings
- Sodexo Group
- Vitality Group LLC
- WebMD Health Services Group Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Report link: https://www.technavio.com/report/corporate-wellness-market-industry-analysis