WASHINGTON, Dec. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Corporate Whistleblower Center says, "We are now urging an executive at a publicly-traded company to call us anytime at 866-714-6466 if your executive team is withholding extremely negative information about the company to prevent a stock price correction or collapse. We know shareholders do not like bad news and we also know the executive team frequently will do everything possible to shine up quarterly results because their compensation and continued employment depends on it.
"As we would like to discuss, the bigger the company, the bigger the reward potential for the whistleblower - and we are potentially talking millions of dollars if a publicly traded company is lying to or intentionally misleading their shareholders. We might add - it happens all of the time. A call to us at 866-714-6466 is strictly confidential." http://CorporateWhistleblower.Com
Examples of the type of Corporate Executive with proof a CEO is lying to shareholders The Corporate Whistleblower Center would like to hear from include:
- A pharmaceutical company lying to their shareholders about the effectiveness of a new drug product or withholding the fact the drug is killing people or seriously injuring consumers.
- A bank or financial services company misrepresenting their financial health or hiding a serious blunder involving fees that will result in class actions and negative publicity.
- A defense contractor that has misrepresented the effectiveness or survivability of equipment, a weapons system, a ship or an aircraft in combat.
- An automobile or truck manufacturer that has withheld information about defective parts or engineering because it would taint consumer confidence and erode shareholder faith.
- Any type of US-based publicly traded company that as part of their international marketing strategy bribes foreign officials to sell their products in a specific country or region.
According to the Corporate Whistleblower Center, "If you are a corporate executive and you possess solid proof your current or former employer has recently engaged in the practice of lying to their shareholders about very serious issues that could dramatically impact price per share value please call us anytime at 866-714-6466 and let's have a confidential conversation about the potential whistleblower reward potential of your information. Why sit on a potentially huge winning lotto ticket without ever knowing what it might have been worth?" http://CorporateWhistleblower.Com
Simple rules for a whistleblower from the Corporate Whistleblower Center: Do not go to the SEC first if you are a major whistleblower. The Corporate Whistleblower Center says, "Major whistleblowers frequently go to the SEC or government thinking they will help. It's a huge mistake. Do not go to the news media with your whistleblower information. Public revelation of a whistleblower's information could destroy any prospect for a reward. Do not try to force a company or individual to come clean about lying to their shareholders or creative accounting. Come to us first, tell us what type of information you have, and if we think it's sufficient we will help you build it out to add value and we will help find the right law firms to assist in advancing your information."
The Corporate Whistleblower Center wants to emphasize there are high quality whistleblowers in every state, including California, New York, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Rhode Island, Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, or Alaska. http://CorporateWhistleblower.Com
The Corporate Whistleblower Center is the premier advocate for whistleblowers in the United States. Unlike any group in the US, they can assist a potential whistleblower with packaging their information and providing the whistleblower with access to the most accomplished whistleblower attorneys in the nation. For more information, potential whistleblowers can contact the Corporate Whistleblower Center anytime at 866-714-6466 or contact the group via their website. http://CorporateWhistleblower.Com
SOURCE Corporate Whistleblower Center