LONDON, Sept. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Counter-Stealth Technologies - Key Drivers, Trends and New Developments
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5123527With the rapid increase in demand for stealth capabilities worldwide, threats of unauthorized hostile vehicles have increased substantially. As the US is pursuing the development of its F-35 JSFs, Russia and China are focusing on the development of their Sukhoi PAK DA and Shenyang J-31 respectively. Similarly, NATO countries are gaining access to stealth technology from the US and are also investing in developing their own stealth aircraft. Simultaneously, stealth capabilities are being installed on naval vessels and armored vehicles, which demand effective naval surveillance and radar systems for detection.
Although counter-stealth technologies grew at a slower pace in the past, advancements in science have facilitated the development and deployment of real time modern systems at a faster pace. This has enabled the development of active electronically scanned array (AESA) radars, multi-band radars, passive coherent radars, over the horizon (OTH) radars and others. Moreover, in order to counter the US's technological achievements in terms of stealth, China has claimed to have developed Quantum radar capable of detecting the most advanced stealth aircraft.
While counter-stealth technologies are slowly gaining traction among naval and ground-based low observable threats, major investments are being made towards the airborne segment. This is attributed to the increasing demand for stealth aircraft in countries such as Russia, China, India, Indonesia and Malaysia, which are investing heavily in the development and procurement of stealth aircraft. Moreover, stealth capabilities are also being evaluated on European aircraft such as the Rafale and Typhoon. Similarly, countries around the world facing asymmetric threats are showing interest in the US F-35 Lighting II.
Russia remains the largest user of VHF based counter-stealth radars, NATO countries, under constant threat from Russia, are also focusing on the development of indigenous radar systems. France has put significant emphasis on increasing its counter-stealth capabilities, which has led to the development of various passive radars and over the horizon (OTH) radars. The UK and France are currently pursuing the development of real time CELLDAR systems. Geo-political disputes with Russia in Europe and China in the Asia-Pacific region have forced the US to focus on enhancing its counter-stealth capabilities. Moreover, the US's need to maintain a strategic advantage over its adversaries through technological competition has led the country to start developing Quantum radars and aircraft mounted counter-stealth radars.
The report "Counter-Stealth Technologies - Key Drivers, Trends and New Developments" offers analysis of global counter-stealth technologies, covers key technological trends in the industry, and analyzes the drivers/factors influencing demand for counter-stealth capabilities. Additionally, the report provides an overview of the three top spenders in the sector including recent technologies developed by/in these countries.
In particular, this report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Overview: Snapshot of the counter-stealth technologies, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and technology developments.
- Drivers: Insights into the counter-stealth technologies and a detailed analysis of factors driving the growth for such technologies.
- Trends: Insights on the prevalent trends in the sector.
- Technology Trends and New Developments: Insights into current technical standards and new developments that will shape growth in the future.
- Country Analysis: Analysis of the five spenders that are anticipated to invest heavily in the domain, and recent programs executed by these nations.
- Company Analysis: Analysis of the five major companies that are catering to counter-stealth technologies requirements in the domain.
Scope- Large scale research initiatives being undertaken by key defense spenders across the world are a primary factor that will drive investment for counter-stealth technologies over the coming years. Evolving military requirements to combat threats of varied range of stealth platforms has compelled the military forces to seek development of counter-stealth capabilities which can provide improved detection and identification of such threats.- The US, Russia and China are poised to continue driving the developments in the counter-stealth technologies sector in the coming years, however, demand for such systems has already begun exhibiting an upward trend globally. Counter-stealth technologies to combat threat of airborne stealth platforms to lead the sector in terms of investments.
Reasons to buy
- Snapshot of the counter-stealth technologies, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and technology developments
- Insights into the counter-stealth technologies and a detailed analysis of factors driving the growth for such technologies.
- Insights on the prevalent trends in the sector.
- Insights into current technical standards and new developments that will shape growth in the future
- Analysis of the five spenders that are anticipated to invest heavily in the domain, and recent programs executed by these nations.
- Analysis of the five major companies that are catering to counter-stealth technologies requirements in the domain.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5123527
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers