SHANGHAI, Oct. 21 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Endorsed by The Baltic Exchange and BIMCO, supported by the Shanghai Transport Trade Association and Korea Shipowners' Association, co-hosted by the Shanghai Society for Finance and Banking and Global Leaders Institute, the 2nd Shipping Finance Service Summit 2010 will be convened on Nov 30th – Dec 2nd at Sunrise On The Bund, Shanghai, China.
After nearly one year of elaborative preparations, by now 30+ dedicated speakers and 180+ participants have confirmed they will join this big event in shipping finance & shipping service fields in China, including senior decision-makers from related government agencies, shipping associations & organizations, shipping companies, ship owners, investment banks, shipbrokers, insurance & risk management companies, law firms, audit firms, classification society and shipping registry, etc, such as COSCON, Arya Shipping Lines, CASS Maritime Limited, SITC, NASCO, Fujian Guohang Ocean Group, Tata-NYK Singapore, CONTI REEDEREI Management, Christian F. Ahrenkiel GmbH & Co. KG, Valles Steamship Co. Ltd., Cargill International, HSBC, ICBC, ING Bank, ShenZhen Development Bank, Bank of China, Natixis, BNP Paribas, Unicredit Bank, SG, Exim Bank Thailand, China Huarong Financial Leasing Co., Ltd., Minsheng Financial Leasing, Fareastern Leasing Co. Ltd., Grand China Ship Leasing Co., Ltd., CCB Financial Leasing Corporation Limited, CDB Leasing, Clifford Chance and International Registries, Inc., etc.
A powerful speaker lineup will show a diversity of professional analysis on different sectors in shipping finance & services.
Dedicated speakers include:
- Philip Williams, Manager-Asia Pacific, The Baltic Exchange
- Ling Tao, Director of Financial Stability Bureau, The People's Bank of China Shanghai Branch
- Li Li, General Manager of Transportation Finance Dept., The Export-Import Bank of China
- Shen Liqiang, President, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Shanghai Branch (ICBC)
- Sun Jiakang, General Manger, COSCO Container Lines
- Mao Shijia, General Manager, China Shipping Development Tanker Company
- Moritz Mittelbach, CFO, Rickmers
- Kaare Spange, Finance Director, Maersk Line-China
- Xiao Lin, Deputy Director, Shanghai Reform and Development Commission
- Robin Perkin, Head of Global Shipping Coverage & Investor Solutions, RBS Corporate Banking Division
- Charles Reineke, Senior Vice President, Global Shipping Finance Group, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Jon Connor, Director, HSBC
- Rob Heijliger, Head of Asset Based Finance – Asia, ING Commercial Banking
- Michiel Steeman, Senior Vice President & Senior Credit Officer Shipping, DVB
- Mark Westley, Managing Director of Shipping Finance, Société Générale Asia Ltd
- Peter Kerr-Dineen, Joint Chairman, Howe Robinson
- Huang Lei, Deputy General Manager of Shanghai Brach, PICC
- Martin Rüeegg, CEO, AXA Corporate Solutions Assurance, Hong Kong Branch
- Chris Kidd, Partner, Ince & Co.
- Huo Zheng Mei, President, Shanghai International Shipping Arbitration Court
More information about speakers, programs and registration can be found at www.shipping-finance.com.cn
About Global Leaders Institute - Global Leaders Institute is the producer and organizer of top-level business events. We focus on the development and operation of the strategic, market leading business conference. We focus on the specialty spirit and professional attainment. We focus on value creation for our client. We provide 60 annual conferences across energy, finance, transportation, life science, real estate, telecom and media, etc. each year.
SOURCE Global Leaders Institute