NASHVILLE, Tenn., Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Country music entertainer, military veteran, award-winning TV host and philanthropist, Craig Morgan, has partnered with LINE-X as a spokesman and authentic representative of the brand's adventurous, outdoor action lifestyle. As a global leader in high performance protective coatings and truck accessories, LINE-X selected the Black River Entertainment recording artist and "When I'm Gone" singer for a long-term partnership to help tell the real-life stories of LINE-X's use for powerful protection – from military, automotive, industrial, nautical and countless other applications.
- "LINE-X's customers are just like me – we are fearless adventurers and don't let anything get in our way," said Morgan. "I'm proud to team up with LINE-X to share my own experiences with the brand's protective coatings."
Morgan's own personal Jeep is slated for a full LINE-X Body Armour™ application and highly customized treatment, along with a variety of accessories, to maximize expression of his no-regrets lifestyle.
- "As an outdoorsman, off-roader, dirtbike rider, combat veteran with the 101st and 82nd Airborne Divisions and a fan of stylishly customized vehicles – Craig Morgan is a living symbol of what the LINE-X brand stands for," said Dennis Weese, president of LINE-X. "People across the world are discovering LINE-X's versatile impact on everything from protecting the Pentagon and troops to changing the way enthusiasts look at customizing the look, feel and durability of their vehicles. Whether someone like Craig is protecting their Jeep from harsh conditions while off-roading or looking to add a bold style element to their truck – LINE-X is about charging into action with a sense of expression and confidence in taking on the elements."
The natural partnership will include a variety of marketing initiatives ranging from tour-related activations and content creation to collaborative digital campaigns.
- LINE-X protective coatings are comprised of scientifically formulated polymers that permanently bond to a wide range of surfaces for legendary resistance to damage.
- Originally made famous with its usage as a truck bedliner, LINE-X coatings have been utilized as a blast mitigation solution on government buildings; anti-spall chest plate armor for military troops in the field; a virtually impenetrable shield for surfaces exposed to corrosion and other damage from natural forces; fire hydrants; as well as full-exterior LINE-X Body Armour™ applications on vehicles that can be pigmented to any color or design. When it comes to applications of the scientifically-advanced compound, the sky is the limit.
- With the launch of its Truck Gear by LINE-X premium line of truck accessories, the LINE-X brand is evolving into a one-stop customization shop for action-seeking vehicle owners across the globe.
For more information about LINE-X products and applications, visit LINE-X online at www.LINEX.com.
About Craig Morgan
A multi-faceted entertainer, Craig Morgan has made a name for himself as a country music icon, TV host, celebrated outdoorsman and patriotic Army veteran. One of country music's best-loved artists, the Black River Entertainment artist thrills massive crowds with signature hits including "Bonfire," "Almost Home," "Redneck Yacht Club," "International Harvester," "This Ole Boy," "Wake Up Lovin' You" and the six week #1, "That's What I Love About Sunday." The new single "When I'm Gone" is available for digital download now and will lead a new album due in 2016. Craig received one of country music's highest honors when he was inducted as a member of the Grand Ole Opry in 2008. In addition to a prolific country music career, he hosts the award-winning TV show "Craig Morgan: All Access Outdoors," currently in its sixth season on Outdoor Channel. Prior to becoming a country music star and TV sensation, Morgan spent seventeen years serving our country in the Army and Army Reserves. He is an avid supporter of America's military personnel and a recipient of the 2006 USO Merit Award. For more information on Craig Morgan, visit www.craigmorgan.com and engage with him on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About LINE-X LLC:
LINE-X LLC (www.LINE-X.com) is a Global Leader in high performance, franchise protective coatings offering scientifically formulated polymers that permanently bond to a wide range of surfaces for legendary resistance to damage. With the launch of the brand's Truck Gear by LINE-X accessory line, LINE-X's iconic coatings are complemented with premium truck offerings to make for a true one-stop truck customization solution at franchise locations across the United States and around the globe. With prominent applications in the automotive, military, commercial, light industrial, heavy industrial, agricultural, marine and manufacturing worlds, LINE-X delivers stunning protection and visual appeal for the truck lifestyle and beyond. Headquartered in Huntsville, Ala., with more than 550 locations in over 70 countries, it is the mission of LINE-X to consistently produce the highest quality and most non-replicable materials available. Join the LINE-X nation on Twitter @LineXprotects, become a fan on Facebook of LINE-X Protective Coatings, follow LINE-X on Instagram @LINEXNorthAmerica, and check out what LINE-X is doing on YouTube at: www.youtube.com/LINEXProtects.