CHICAGO, April 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for AAPL, BAC, CAH, CVS, and WBA.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- AAPL: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=AAPL&prnumber=41920170
- BAC: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=BAC&prnumber=41920170
- CAH: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=cah&prnumber=41920170
- CVS: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=CVS&prnumber=41920170
- WBA: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=WBA&prnumber=41920170
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/covered-call-reports-for-apple-bank-of-america-cardinal-health-cvs-health-corp-and-walgreens-boots-alliance-include-trade-ideas-that-offer-returns-of-23-or-more-300441751.html