NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cox Digital Solutions offers the first complete digital media solution that gives national, regional, and local agencies, advertisers and publishers national scale and local engagement, as well as an MRC-accredited, ad delivery and optimization technology designed to maximize revenue.
Cox Digital Solutions, a division of Cox Reps which is owned by Atlanta-based Cox Media Group (CMG), offers local reach and efficient media placement across 1,300 premium local media sites in 145 key markets, as well as efficient media planning technology to enable customers to buy with ease. It also delivers national reach through its partnerships with 7,000+ premium specialty publishers using high volume advertising delivery and optimization technology. The new company will be based in New York City.
"This is a very compelling combination of two growing CMG businesses," said Steve Shaw, President of Cox Digital Solutions. "By combining the best of Cox Cross Media and Adify, we now have one of the largest dedicated digital sales teams in the country and can bring incredible opportunities to all of our publishing partners while offering quality local inventory, national reach, and engaged audiences to advertisers."
For advertisers and agencies, Cox Digital Solutions offers:
- Breadth of premium national and local inventory.
- Scalable and large reach for local and contextual placements.
- Engaged audiences who spend more time with Cox Digital Solutions' partner content than on other sites.
- Multiple buying options for premium placements, integrated marketing campaigns or selective reach, Cox Digital Solutions sales team will service the agency / advertiser directly. For broad reach campaigns, advertisers are able to use their trading desks via Cox Digital Solutions RTB technology.
For our publisher partners, Cox Digital Solutions offers:
- Ability to maximize revenues by introducing them to quality brands looking to target both nationally and locally with scale.
- Efficiency through technology that enables multi-channel campaigns with a single ad tag and one interface.
- Exclusive, prominent, and compelling opportunities on quality publisher sites.
- A full array of monetization channels. Publishing partners are able to sell directly, work with vertical ad networks, and leverage digital media sales or directly access agency trading desks.
About Cox Reps
Part of Cox Media Group, Cox Reps (www.coxreps.com) is the top billing television ad-sales company, representing approximately 40 percent of all national spot advertising. Cox Media Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. With $1.8 billion in revenues, the company operations include 15 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 86 radio stations, four metro newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. Additionally, CMG owns and operates Valpak, one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
About Cox Digital Solutions
Cox Digital Solutions provides compelling online advertising solutions that connect advertisers with engaged users and publishers with quality brands. As the only company to offer the largest integrated source of premium national reach and local engagement including 7,000+ specialty content and 1,300 local sites, Cox Digital Solutions delivers results for advertisers, agencies, and publishers. Cox Digital Solutions, a subsidiary of Cox Reps, part of Atlanta-based Cox Media Group, meets the needs of advertisers, agencies, and publishers. The company is headquartered in New York, NY. Learn more at www.coxdigitalsolutions.com.
SOURCE Cox Media Group