DALLAS, Aug. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ready for school to start again? Well it's coming, so Cox Petrol wants to help fuel one last summer blast with free tickets to some of North Texas' best attractions. The newest concept in North Texas gasoline (the first station opened in March 2012), Cox Petrol will be giving away eight sets of tickets that hit all the highlights, from Brad Paisley and baseball games to Hawaiian Falls and Six Flags.
Entry is at the Cox Petrol Facebook page (www.facebook.com/CoxPetrol) and drawings will be held twice a week. Prizes include:
- August 6 – Crosby, Stills and Nash concert (two tickets, value approximately $80; concert is August 14 at Verizon Theater)
- August 9 – Six Flags Over Texas ($90 value for two adult tickets)
- August 13 – Brad Paisley concert (two tickets, value approximately $80; concert is August 18 at the Gexa Energy Pavillion)
- August 16 – Hawaiian Falls (value $80 value for one adult ticket and two children's tickets)
- August 20 – Texas Rangers (vs. Minnesota Twins on August 24, value $50 for two adult tickets)
- August 23 – Dallas Zoo ($24 for two adult tickets)
- August 27 – Texas Rangers (vs. Tampa Bay Rays on August 29, value $50 for two adult tickets)
Entries can be submitted beginning August 1 through August 26. After each drawing, all remaining entries will be eligible for the next drawing.
Cox Petrol was founded to "evolve the fuel experience" with exceptionally clean and convenient stations and new time- and cost-saving customer-pleasing features like Fender Vendor™, Cox One Pay and the Cox Fuel Friend Discount and Loyalty Program. The first stores opened in March 2012. Today, there are four stations located adjacent to four Rudy's Country Store and Bar-B-Q locations in the Metroplex: Allen (1790 N. Central), Arlington (451 E. I-20), Denton (520 S. I-35) and Frisco (9828 Dallas Pkwy). Cox Petrol plans call for 30 stations over the next 16 months. Please visit www.CoxPetrol.com for more information about Cox Petrol.
CONTACT: Susie Lomelino,
[email protected] 214.269.2092
SOURCE Cox Petrol