LAS VEGAS, Jan. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Creative today announced it would be showcasing a full range of powerful portable Bluetooth products at CES 2017.
The range comprises of the following speakers:
- Creative iRoar Go – The Intelligent 5-Driver Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker with SuperWide Technology
- Creative MUVO™ 2 and Creative MUVO 2c – Powerful Splashproof Bluetooth Speakers That Deliver Impressive Audio With Deep Bass and Supports Stereo Wireless Link
- Creative Halo – Powerful Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Lightshow
- Creative Chrono – Powerful Bluetooth Speaker with Radio and Alarm Clock
Of special mention is the recently launched and well received Creative iRoar Go. The Intelligent 5-Driver Splashproof Bluetooth Speaker with SuperWide Technology has already garnered rave reviews in the short time its been launched:
"...it's spectacular. The sound quality is incredible, but the unit is small enough to take almost anywhere in your backpack. It's also water-resistant, boasts Bluetooth 4.2 and NFC, lets you insert a microSD card filled with music, and charges your phone."
– Cult of Mac
"There's a lot to like about the iRoar Go... it has very good sound, the speaker has a number of features other portable speakers don't bother to attempt — if you're looking for something versatile, this should be a top option."
"I'm so impressed with the design and build quality of the speaker. It's probably the best-looking water-resistant speaker I've ever used... I actually quite enjoyed the sound. It sounds less muddy, so I can hear details and acoustic resonance of instruments more clearly."
The Bluetooth-enabled iRoar Go also features a USB power charging port that allows the speaker to connect and charge supported devices. This means that users can now power smart voice control assistant-enabled devices like Amazon's Echo Dot directly with the iRoar Go's USB port, while connecting both devices wirelessly via Bluetooth. Users can access content using just voice commands and enjoy powerful room-filling audio playback with the iRoar Go.
The iRoar Go will be showcased along with a full range of Portable Bluetooth Speakers that will please with audio delivery that punches far above its class and come choc-a-bloc full of features that will surprise.
A Full Range of Feature-Rich Powerful Bluetooth Speakers
- Creative iRoar Go – The Intelligent 5-Driver Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker with SuperWide Technology Incorporating the same award-winning speaker DNA as the classic Sound Blaster Roar and Creative iRoar, the iRoar Go comes with significantly enhanced audio performance, improved all weather portability and an amazingly wide acoustic sound stage with SuperWide Technology.
The iRoar Go is the first speaker to incorporate Creative's groundbreaking SuperWide technology that delivers a startlingly wide audio experience from a small device that's no larger than a book or a novel. This astounding technology stretches audio beyond the limits of conventional acoustic design laws as it requires a huge amount of acoustic power not normally available for a speaker of this size. The iRoar Go has been painstakingly tuned as a total system solution where the algorithm works intricately with its amplifiers and speaker architecture to deliver audio magic. The result is a feeling of spaciousness from a very small and compact system. You will feel as if you are listening to a magically wide soundstage way beyond one portable Bluetooth speaker.
- Creative MUVO 2 and Creative MUVO 2c – Powerful Splashproof Bluetooth Speakers That Deliver Impressive Audio With Deep BassThe MUVO 2 Series now with built-in MP3 player, is designed with professionally tuned drivers and a built-in passive radiator for astounding audio performance. The series comprises of the compact Creative MUVO 2 and the even more compact palm-sized Creative MUVO 2c.
The speakers are designed to provide today's smartphone and tablet users with a small but powerful Bluetooth speaker solution that they can take with them just about anywhere — the MUVO 2 series is waterproof and even dustproof. The Creative MUVO 2 and MUVO 2c also allows users to connect a second speaker wirelessly for an even wider sound stage anywhere they go. The speakers also come with Sound Blaster Control Panel software that lets users personalize their acoustic profile, tweak EQ settings, and even select a music source.
- ALL NEW! Creative Halo – Powerful Portable Bluetooth Speaker with LightshowThe Creative Halo features powerful best-in-class audio performance and comes with a fun hidden surprise: the front panel pulsates with a multi colored lightshow with a halo effect (with several lightshow patterns to choose from) that can be activated by pushing a button or with an app. Under the hood, the Creative Halo is designed with 2 full-range drivers mounted into a large reflex chamber, and together with a passive woofer delivers surprisingly big sound with enhanced bass.
- ALL NEW! Creative Chrono – Powerful Bluetooth Speaker with Radio and Alarm Clock The Creative Chrono is a powerful Bluetooth speaker that doubles up as a radio and alarm clock. When it is placed horizontally, users can use the Chrono as an alarm clock radio. In this mode, the Chrono features an oversized LED digital clock display and a built-in FM tuner with station presets. The customizable alarm even lets users wake up to your favorite FM radio.
Also, tuning the FM radio and setting customized alarms is made even more convenient as Creative Chrono comes with an app that lets users do all this at their fingertips – from your smartphone or tablet.
But as is the case with Creative products, the Chrono delights with added functionality: it is also a powerful IPX5 splashproof Bluetooth speaker when placed horizontally or flipped upright. The Chrono features Bluetooth for wireless connection to smartphones and tablets, an in-house tuned full-range driver with passive radiator for big sound and impressive bass, a speakerphone built-in for calls with your smartphone, and has an 8-hour battery life.
All these products will be showcased during CES 2017 at The Venetian Las Vegas, Level 4 Meeting Room, Zeno Room 4607 & Zeno Room 4608, 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA. Drop by for a demo from 5-8 January 2017.
Go to Creative.com for more information.
Creative is a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products. Famous for its Sound Blaster® sound cards and for launching the multimedia revolution, Creative is now driving digital entertainment with cutting-edge audio solutions which include premium wireless speakers, wireless headphones, and powerful audiophile-grade amplifiers and digital audio converters. Today, Creative re-invents the Sound Blaster, which has a user base of over 400 million, with its ground-breaking Sound Blaster Roar and Sound Blaster X7 that aim at the new mobile networked generation by bridging the worlds of the computer, smartphones, and tablets. Creative's proprietary technologies, innovative hardware, applications and services leverage the Internet, enabling consumers to experience high-quality digital entertainment – anytime, anywhere.
This announcement relates to products launched in the United States. Availability is subject to change without notice and may differ elsewhere in the world according to local factors and requirements. Creative, the Creative logo, Sound Blaster and the BlasterX logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Creative Technology Ltd in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/creative-showcases-widest-sounding-intelligent-bluetooth-speaker-with-a-range-of-other-feature-rich-powerful-portables-at-ces-2017-300385517.html