CHICAGO, April 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- CreditLogics (https://www.creditlogics.com/#About-us) recently launched its all-in-one credit repair platform intended for businesses working with client credit issues from agencies like Experian, Equifax and TransUnion. Developed to save countless hours of time in data entry, CreditLogics allows digital importing of credit reports and accuracy in score disputes with just a click. CreditLogics is an intelligent and consistently updated digital assistant that helps business owners manage the process to restore both their clients' personal and business credit scores.
Benefits of a Credit Repair Customer-Relationship-Management (CRM) Platform
A cloud-based business-to-business software platform, CreditLogics is customizable and can be accessed at any time, from any online device. CreditLogics serves clients faster while simultaneously allowing more business, and all without having to sacrifice quality of service.
Specific credit repair approaches include:
- Importing credit reports from Credit report aggregators and dispute specific items and scores with a click: Work directly with Experian, Equifax and TransUnion reports, with just a single click. Credit report data populates inside the CRM system.
- Generation of dispute letters: After importing credit reports, a point-and-click system allows the generation of individual dispute letters for items within each report. The onboard library contains over 300 different letters tailored to specific scenarios.
CreditLogics also provides efficient payment system integration (Stripe and Authorize) that allows connection to CRM accounts via a business's own merchant gateway. Businesses can generate an invoice whenever desired, with a "Pay By Credit Card" button that appears on every invoice, allowing clients to pay each invoice via a web portal. There are over 100 credit card merchant gateways and processors already integrated within the platform.
Main Features of CreditLogics Platform
- Customizable: For example, add or delete affiliates as necessary with an onboard affiliate manager.
- Notifications: A short-message-service allows for updates and notifications.
- Reporting: Reports can be generated on all organizational aspects, from marketing and sales to payments, invoicing and sales commissions.
- E-Signature: Paperless by design, CreditLogics' e-sign feature speeds up sales processes by allowing clients to sign agreements in person or via email, in a quick and simple digital process.
- Phone Integration: Phone systems are integrated to receive incoming or outgoing calls through the CRM.
- Billing: Invoices generated based on specific business proposals with set, automatic payment schedules. CreditLogics is integrated with over 100 payment gateways and processors, allowing scheduled payments executed on a daily basis.
- Rules Engine: Allows for individual customization. Clients can create their own templates, customized emails, texts, etc. and have CreditLogics send those communications automatically.
- User and Team Management: Create users, teams, and roles with defined access rules and permissions for team members. Monitor personnel and track their activities.
- Calendar and Task Management: Set appointments with clients, or send event reminders; define tasks and send them to team members.
- Lead Distribution: Create multiple distribution schemas and assign leads to specific agents, according to a set of predetermined criteria.
- Client Portal: Allows the sharing documents, notes, billing and updates with media 24/7.
About IRSLogics and CreditLogics
With nearly a decade of pioneering experience, IRSLogics is the oldest extant professional tax resolution software. Constantly improving and updating their product for maximum customer service satisfaction, IRSLogics provides tax and credit resolution service that is completely web-based. In addition, IRSLogics offers a dedicated support team ready to tackle any issue or solve any query, all at no additional cost to clients. Clients also enjoy the convenience of logging in from any device and from any location. Learn more about Intellirose-provided IRSLogics, at: www.IRSLogics.com and www.CreditLogics.com.
+1 (866) 386-2440