NEW YORK, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CCG Investor Relations ("CCG"), a leading US-headquartered global investor relations and strategic communications consultancy, today announced that its president, Crocker Coulson, will moderate a China Expert Panel at the Marcum MicroCap Conference held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City on May 30th, 2013.
This panel is designed to provide Chinese management teams, U.S. investors and advisors with fresh perspectives on this rapidly changing marketplace. Discussion topics include:
- Why have some short sellers begun to take long positions in Chinese stocks?
- What is the risk that Chinese branches of Big Four auditors will be deregistered?
- What are the most important things investors should look at when considering a China equity?
- What is the prospect for Chinese "go privates" to relist in China or Hong Kong?
- How can a strategic investment or joint venture with an overseas partner add credibility?
- How should investors think about gaining China exposure via U.S., Hong Kong, or A-share markets?
Panel details are as follows:
- Date & Time: Thursday, May 30th at 2:00 pm.
- Venue: Grand Hyatt Hotel, New York City
- Drew Bernstein, Managing Partner, Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk
- Jon Carnes, Founder, Alfredlittle.Com
- Dan David, Co-Founder And Partner, GeoInvesting
- Haodong "Victor" Li, Portfolio Manager, EJF Capital LLC
"With China's economy on the mend, the outlook for many listed companies has been improving. However, many Chinese growth stocks trade at deep discounts due to lingering concerns about accounting and governance issues. Management teams are asking if a U.S. listing provides a suitable environment for Chinese issuers to thrive and access capital in the future," said Mr. Coulson.
"Many U.S. investors have started to reevaluate opportunities in China sector but a much larger number of funds have eliminated exposure to U.S.-listed China stocks. I look forward to sharing my observations and exchanging thoughts with my fellow panelists and audience on key drivers to improve market sentiment toward Chinese stocks, as well as strategies and tools that Chinese managers can employ to enhance investor confidence."
For full event details and registration information, please visit www.marcumllp.com/microcap.
About CCG Investor Relations:
CCG is a leading global investor relations and strategic communications consulting firm. In business for more than 30 years, the agency provides a complete range of investor relations, strategic communications and consulting services to both public and private companies across multiple capital markets. CCG has been awarded a number of industry honors for its handling of complex investor relations and crisis communications matters. The agency's corporate headquarters is in Los Angeles with additional offices in New York, Beijing, London and Tel Aviv.
For further information, contact CCG directly, or visit the Company's web sites at http://www.ccgir.com.
Crocker Coulson, President
Tel: +1 646-213-1915
SOURCE CCG Investor Relations