SPRINGFIELD, Mo., May 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CrowdIt (www.crowdit.com), the crowdfunding site for the "New American Dream," today announced 17 new projects available to preview on its site. CrowdIt's official website will launch on June 4, 2013, allowing funding for all fully submitted projects. Projects submitted prior to the website launch will be eligible for a $10,000 reward that will go to the project that raises the most capital by August 18.
"We've seen significant pickup in the number of fully submitted projects that will have a chance to win $10,000," said Jason Graf, CEO and co-founder of CrowdIt. "There's still a week left to enter the contest. We encourage all Dreamers and entrepreneurs to take a chance at accomplishing their big idea by signing up on CrowdIt."
The latest project submissions include:
- Arc.gardens – fresh local produce and fish naturally produced in an Aquaponic greenhouse.
- Green Liquid Gold – a beekeeping project on a farm in Zambia.
- StiloRow (www.stilorow.com) – an online social shopping experience and fashion destination where consumers will be immersed into the fashion world with designer apparel, jewelry, accessories, beauty products, interviews and more.
- HeARTist Renee (www.heartwork4ra.com) – auction website that will inspire, mesmerize, enlighten, challenge and raise awareness of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- I Learning Foundation - a nonprofit providing educational products and services.
- Survival: 101 – a book that will serve as a mothers guide to beating postpartum depression.
- WishGyft – a platform that allows users to compile a list of anything they want to receive as gifts and then share that list with anyone they choose.
- Children's Alopecia Project (www.childrensalopeciaproject.org) – a book created to help children living with Alopecia to feel confident and secure with themselves.
- To the Moon or Bust – a lunar mining operation, low-gravity research station and resort on the moon.
- Axumite Trading Co. – bring the best coffee in the world to the United States while helping people in Africa.
- Ovation Marketing LLC – a functional advertising vehicle that can be used for a variety of applications.
- Nutty Parrot Kettle Corn – wants to start a kettle-cooked popcorn business.
- The Letter Book Project (www.facebook.com/TheLetterBookProject) – a book of handwritten, therapeutic letters of closure.
- Steven Brown (www.stevenbrown.org) – assistance with tuition and travel expenses for training with AMTC to pursue a Christian music career.
- MobileMediaOne (www.mobilemediaone.com) – an innovative and unique technology platform for location-based and context-centric mobile advertising.
- Riley Halo Enterprise – a kid's poetry gift collection to teach about important topics such as different culture, the importance of saving, helping others who are less fortunate and the importance of family.
- Toeknee – wants to buy the Paradise Theater in Paonia, Colo. and grow it into a center for entertainment, arts, culture and collaborative economic development.
Based in America's heartland of Springfield, MO, CrowdIt (www.crowdit.com) is the crowdfunding site for believers of the New American Dream. Its crowdfunding site goes beyond just funding great ideas, but focuses on supporting success through peer and expert advisory support, business networking and sharing of best practices and knowledge. CrowdIt's belief is that crowdfunding will help drive the next wave in innovation and economic expansion, and underpins its mission to support small business growth. A start-up, CrowdIt is privately held and backed by venture capital firm Baron VC. For more information, please visit (www.crowdit.com).
O: 303-581-7760, ext. 18