SPRINGFIELD, Mo., April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CrowdIt (www.crowdit.com), the crowdfunding site for the "New American Dream," today announced a fourth wave of "Dreams" submitted on its site, where a "more than funding" approach is attracting a high volume of project submissions. CrowdIt's mission, as a virtual incubator, is to accelerate the success of projects through offerings such as peer review, expert advice and business networking capabilities.
"Our second generation approach to crowdfunding, which includes features similar to LinkedIn, will propel entrepreneurs toward using it as a path to success," said Jason Graf, CEO and co-founder of CrowdIt (www.crowdit.com). "Our site is more than a place to raise capital; it is a virtual incubator offering resources for projects to move forward after funding is received."
Projects recently submitted include:
- Sports Chick Chat – (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbH5C35kEDo) designed to educate women about sports through brief one-minute videos.
- Mental Health Private Practice – a workspace for mental health providers in La Jolla, Calif., will assist therapists in growing their individual practice.
- Baby-to-Baby – a Minnesota non-profit that assists low-income families by providing infant clothing.
- Edjy Skate Apparel – (http://www.liveedjy.com/) skate brand started by three teenagers, who not only sell apparel, but support non-profits.
- CIBA Signature – a South Florida jewelry maker hoping to expand business and sell products globally.
- Feed My Starving Children Mobile Pack –Radically Saved Ministries (https://www.facebook.com/RadicallySavedMinistries?sk=wall&filter=1) packs meals for malnourished children to nearly 70 countries around the world.
- Mythus Reborn – this dreamer in San Diego, Calif., would like to rewrite a revision of the Mythus Fantasy RPG and increase the work's popularity.
Share This: #CrowdIt Adds 7 More #Crowdfunding Projects @DontJustDreamIt www.crowdit.com #smallbiz #entrepreneur
Based in America's heartland of Springfield, MO, CrowdIt (www.crowdit.com) is the crowdfunding site for believers of the New American Dream. Its crowdfunding site goes beyond just funding great ideas, but focuses on supporting success through peer and expert advisory support, business networking and sharing of best practices and knowledge. CrowdIt's belief is that crowdfunding will help drive the next wave in innovation and economic expansion, and underpins its mission to support small business growth. A start-up, CrowdIt is privately held and backed by venture capital firm Baron VC. For more information, please visit (www.crowdit.com).
O: 303-581-7760, ext. 18