CHICAGO, Nov. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Crowe Horwath LLP, one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the U.S., has elected 25 new partners and principals.
"On behalf of everyone at Crowe, I would like to congratulate our new partners and principals on reaching this significant career accomplishment," said Crowe CEO Jim Powers. "These professionals are part of our investment in tomorrow. We know the smart decisions they're making today are building lasting value for our clients, people and profession. They are leading the way for the many colleagues who will follow behind them."
Partners and principals effective April 1, 2017
- Ashish Ahlowalia, Audit, New York
- Glen Beanland, Audit, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Tim Bryan, Advisory Services, Sacramento, Calif.
- Andrew Callaghan, Performance Consulting, Nashville, Tenn.
- Andrea Castle, Audit, Atlanta
- Jon Cesaretti, Tax, Chicago
- Wanda Denton, Tax, Oak Brook, Ill.
- Laura Edwards, Audit, Dallas
- Stuart Feldhamer, Risk Consulting, New York
- Colleen Hall, Performance Consulting, Pittsburgh
- Ken Harris, Audit, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Nick Hollinden, Tax, Sacramento, Calif.
- Greg LeMond, Risk Consulting, Chicago
- Archie Leynes, Advisory Services, San Francisco
- Sean Katzenberger, Risk Consulting, Indianapolis
- Kristen Malone, Tax, Indianapolis
- Mark Maraccini, Risk Consulting, Chicago
- Ron Melling, Audit, Indianapolis
- Christopher Mitchell, Risk Consulting, Dallas
- Clayton Mitchell, Risk Consulting, Indianapolis
- Glenn Richards, Audit, Oak Brook, Ill.
- Scott Sachs, Audit, Sacramento, Calif.
- Richard Seo, Tax, New York
- Niall Twomey, Risk Consulting, Chicago
- Aaron VanSoest, Tax, Grand Rapids, Mich.
About Crowe Horwath
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting, and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk, and performance services. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/crowe-horwath-llp-elects-25-partners-and-principals-300369740.html
SOURCE Crowe Horwath LLP