LOS ANGELES, July 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This fall, Crystal Cruises is offering travelers the chance to extend their ultra-luxury cruise experience ashore with two lavish Extended Land Programs in Eastern Canada. Offered with two Crystal Symphony New England/Canada sailings from New York to Montreal, the post-cruise shore-side adventures take guests further into two of Canada's most culturally rich cities – Toronto and Montreal – including iconic sites like Niagara Falls, the Notre-Dame Basilica and exclusive mountaintop villages.
"Toronto and Montreal each offer such distinctly elegant experiences, from the palpable history to the world-class cuisine," says Crystal President and CEO Edie Rodriguez. "These Extended Land Programs have been carefully curated by our expert team to cater to guests who want to continue their journey ashore while still enjoying all the luxury and attention to detail that draws them to Crystal."
With each, guests will enjoy the luxurious attention to detail for which Crystal is known, from getting there to being there, including such highlights as:
*NEW* Montreal to Mont-Tremblant
3 nights, post-cruise with the 7-day September 13 voyage
- Fine dining at the posh Mont-Tremblant Resort; Montreal's contemporary downtown hot spot Decca77, 18th-century icon Auberge Saint-Gabriel and Old Town French fusion gem Chez L'Epicier.
- Travel to the summits of Mont-Tremblant and Mount Royal for spectacular views of the villages and cityscapes below.
- Exploration of the charming and exclusive villages of St-Saveur and Tremblant, as well as the beautifully diverse ethnic heritages within Montreal's Latin Quarter and St-Laurent Street.
- A comprehensive look at the breathtaking sculpted wood, gold leaf and stained glass of the Notre-Dame Basilica, plus exploration through Old Montreal's cobbled streets and stunning architecture, dating back to the 17th century.
- Luxury accommodations at the Ritz-Carlton, Montreal in the heart of the city's Golden Square Mile
Toronto & Niagara Falls
2 nights, post-cruise with the 10-day October 4 voyage
- A tour of breathtaking Niagara Falls, followed by an excursion aboard the Hornblower, transporting travelers through the spray at the base of the falls as the water crashes into the basins.
- A visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake, home to 28 wineries producing award-winning vintages and ice wines, and a Heritage District full of specialty shops and eateries, plus a winemaker's lunch at Peller Estates of seasonal dishes paired with specially selected wines.
- A sky-high dinner 1,100 feet above Toronto at the CN Tower 360 restaurant – one of the World's Seven Wonders – boasting a market-fresh regional specialties and a rotating view of the city's lights and shoreline.
- Exploration of the majestic castle landmark Casa Loma, including its secret passages, towers, hidden tunnels and stables.
- Luxury accommodations at the Four Seasons Toronto, in the center of the most exclusive and scenic Yorkville neighborhood.
Until August 31, "Book Now" cruise fares start at just $2,750 per person for the September 13 sailing; $3,980 per person for the October 4 sailing.
Fares for Crystal's Canada Extended Land Programs in Toronto and Montreal start at $2,975 and $2,850, respectively. Fare includes all accommodations, sightseeing, transportation (including coach-class domestic air), featured meals, porterage and gratuities.
Crystal Cruises is the world's most awarded luxury cruise line, having earned more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history. Crystal Cruises has won "World's Best Cruise Ship" in Conde Nast Traveler's Reader Choice Awards for 21 years; voted "World's Best Large Ship Cruise Line" by Travel + Leisure readers for 20-consecutive years; the "Best Luxury Cruise Line" by Virtuoso; and both Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity were rated as two of the "Top 5 mid-size ships" by the 2015 Berlitz Cruising & Cruise Ships.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
SOURCE Crystal Cruises