WASHINGTON, Aug. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, CTIA Super Mobility 2016™, the largest wireless event in America taking place Sept. 7-9 in Las Vegas, Nev., announced its Mobile Intelligence Conference sessions. The four educational tracks will provide attendees an open-dialogue program to gain insight into technical intelligence, best business practices and the key issues driving the next generation of wireless technology.
The Mobile Intelligence Conference will offer 40 sessions with more than 100 speakers from companies throughout the mobile ecosystem addressing the most pressing topics, such as 5G, industrial and consumer Internet of Things (IoT), enterprise solutions and public policy issues.
"CTIA's Mobile Intelligence Conference sessions will engage speakers and attendees in course-charting discussions to keep the wireless industry moving forward," said CTIA Show Director and Conventions AVP Heather Lee. "With more than 200 dedicated learning hours for technology professionals via educational sessions, keynotes, show floor programs and partner events, this is the 'must attend' conference of the year."
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 Mobile Intelligence Conference tracks are:
Everything Intelligent: Taking the Networks to 5G – Technologists, entrepreneurs and business insiders will discuss the evolution from 4G to 5G and the global race to identify and harmonize additional spectrum to support next generation wireless networks. Speakers include:
- Tom Keathley, SVP, Wireless Network Architecture and Design, AT&T Services
- Glenn Laxdal, CTO & Head of Strategy, Ericsson North America
- Aicha Evans, Corporate VP & GM, Communication and Devices Group, Intel
- Ron Marquardt, VP, Technology Innovation & Architecture, Sprint
- Karri Kuoppamaki, VP, Network Technology Development and Strategy, T-Mobile
- Adam Koeppe, VP, Network Technology Planning, Verizon
- Lixin Cheng, CEO, ZTE USA
Everything Connected: Smart City + Smart Consumer – Made possible in part by IoT and 5G, experts will discuss smart city strategies, deployment and consumer innovations ranging from wearables and connected cars to adtech, mobile video and retail. Speakers include:
- Vijay Raghavan, Head of Service Provider, IOE Market Development, Cisco
- Brian Wong, CEO, Kiip
- Tamara Casey, CTO, Ligado Networks
- Kiva Allgood, President, Business Development, Smart Cities & Industrial IOT, Qualcomm Intelligent Solutions
- Yong Jin Lee, SVP, Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics
- Mike Bell, President & CEO, Silver Spring Networks
- Nichole Mace, VP, Product & Member Experience, Zipcar
Everything Enterprise: 5G Use Cases – Enterprise and IT professionals will discuss business plans that maximize 4G capabilities and leverage emerging 5G use cases, from industrial IoT and cybersecurity solutions to virtual reality and predictive analytics. Speakers include:
- Matt Roberts, Head of Marketing, Big Data Strategic Innovation Group, Amdocs
- Cindy Christy, President & COO, Asurion
- Kevin Petersen, President, AT&T Digital Life, AT&T
- Chris Drake, CTO, iconectiv
- Bryan Darr, President & CEO, Mosaik Solutions
- Scott Kerr, Executive Director, TIME Inc.
- Sumit Dhawan, SVP & GM, End-User Computing, VMware
Everything Policy: How Washington Shapes Mobile – Leaders driving national communications policy will discuss how government actions in issues such as cybersecurity, privacy and spectrum policy shape how the mobile broadband industry evolves in the U.S. Speakers include:
- Mignon Clyburn, Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission
- Michael O'Rielly, Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission
- Ajit Pai, Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission
- Jessica Rosenworcel, Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission (invited)
- Edward "Smitty" Smith, Legal Advisor, Office of Chairman Wheeler, Federal Communications Commission
- Julius Knapp, Chief, Office of Engineering & Technology, Federal Communications Commission
- Jon Wilkins, Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
- Glenn Reynolds, Chief of Staff, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Communications & Information, National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA)
- John O'Connor, Assistant Deputy Director, NCCIC, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
The Mobile Intelligence Conference is presented by Accenture, Ericsson, iconectiv and Ligado Networks. For more track, session and speaker details, please visit: ctiasupermobility.com/education.
About CTIA Super Mobility 2016
CTIA Super Mobility 2016™ (CTIASuperMobility2016.com) is the largest mobile event in America and the only B2B marketplace dedicated to demonstrating products and strategies for smart cities, mobile-first enterprises and connected consumers around the globe. For three days, more than 30,000 technology and business professionals, 1,000 exhibiting companies and dozens of collocated partner organizations gather to discover next-generation technologies, people and ideas transforming everything wireless. Powered by CTIA for 30+ years, this award-winning trade show advances the association's commitment to foster wireless innovation and enable connected life. CTIA Super Mobility 2016 takes place September 7-9, 2016 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA.
CTIA® (www.ctia.org) represents the U.S. wireless communications industry. With members from wireless carriers and their suppliers to providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products, the association brings together a dynamic group of companies that enable consumers to lead a 21st century connected life. CTIA members benefit from its vigorous advocacy at all levels of government for policies that foster the continued innovation, investment and economic impact of America's competitive and world-leading mobile ecosystem. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives and convenes the industry's leading wireless tradeshow. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ctia-super-mobility-2016-mobile-intelligence-conference-to-feature-more-than-100-experts-300309403.html
SOURCE CTIA Super Mobility 2016