LIVONIA, Mich., June 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CU Solutions Group is launching CU Essentials, a new innovative program for small asset size credit unions. David Adams, CEO of CU Solutions Group made this announcement at the Michigan Credit Union League's Annual Convention and Exposition on Friday, June 5th.
"Our newest program reflects our commitment helping credit unions of all sizes serve, grow and remain strong," said Adams. "CU Essentials incorporates key offerings from CU Solutions Group and resizes them to fit the needs of small asset size credit unions."
CU Essentials was created to level the playing field for small asset size credit unions, those with assets of $50 million and under, by making many of the solutions they need to grow more accessible.
CU Essentials offers these solutions for smaller credit unions:
- Website design and hosting packages with integrated responsive design templates, customizable banners and SAS Web Maintenance Plans – up to 50% in savings.
- Mobile and online banking applications up to 17% off.
- Create-a-Campaign marketing materials include a host of easy-to-use, targeted templates for simple and professional marketing campaign development and implementation – up to 75% off.
- Performance Pro – an industry leader in talent management applications – free for the first year.
- Fifty percent off when you bundle two of the following services – training, strategic planning or board governance.
"CU Essentials is a great example of CU Solutions Group's commitment to service excellence," said Adams. Fostering service excellence was one of three key topics covered during Adams' keynote presentation on Friday entitled Charting a Course for Results. "Small asset size credit unions hold a unique role within the credit union marketplace and contend with their own, unique set of challenges. We hope that CU Essentials will help these credit unions overcome these challenges."
Credit unions can learn more about the CU Essentials at cusolutionsgroup.com/cuessentials.
CU Solutions Group serves the credit union industry by offering essential solutions in five key areas: marketing, technology, membership enhancements, performance management and lending & operations. Its Michigan Solutions division complements these areas with a focus on serving Michigan credit unions. CU Solutions Group was formed out of the combination of CU Village and HRN Management Group, and is owned by hundreds of investors made up of leagues, credit unions and credit union system organizations. Learn more at www.cusolutionsgroup.com, www.facebook.com/CUSolGroup or www.twitter.com/CUSolGroup.
SOURCE CU Solutions Group