SAN DIEGO, Jan. 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB) today announced its Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS) business division will exhibit innovative mobile and payment technologies at the Transport Ticketing Global conference in Old Billingsgate, London, U.K. from January 29–30. Transport Ticketing is the world's largest public transport gathering, bringing together key industry players from the intelligent ticketing, passenger and smart cities industries.
"As the world's population moves to more urban areas, this leads to increased traffic congestion and lessened productivity," said Ronnie Beggs, regional product director, Europe, CTS. "We believe in delivering integrated customer experiences, one customer account for all travel and integrated operations and analytics across all modes of transportation to increase travel efficiency for all travelers."
Cubic will demonstrate technologies for smart city transportation planning at stand #A54:
- Account-based Ticketing: Account-based ticketing, using Cubic's One Account platform, is driven by Cubic's industry-leading back office that integrates account-based ticketing, closed-loop smart cards and open-loop bankcard payments on a single, cloud-based and open platform. It also manages demand, reduces fare collection costs and opens new revenue streams.
- Cubic's Mobile Suite: Our Mobile Suite offers a portable, fully integrated ecosystem of transportation information and payment capabilities to support back-end systems that enrich the travel experience for both travelers and service providers. We provide transport operators with mobile capabilities supporting retail networks, ticket inspection and traveler facing experiences.
- Data Analytics: Cubic's Data Management & Analytics Platform is a transportation-oriented, cutting-edge, secure, multi-tenant cloud-based data management and analytics solution, capable of satisfying even the most demanding transportation analytics needs.
Cubic representatives will also present at the following panel discussions.
- Old Habits Die Hard: Managing Consumer Behavior
Despite the increase of contactless and mobile usage on transport the paper ticket is still frequently used amongst the industry. Learn how to assist in changing alternative ticketing adoption rates with the relevant information.
Date/Time: Tuesday, January 29; 4:50 to 5:30 p.m.
Location: Platform Two
Panelist: Tim Roberts, business development manager, CTS.
- Providing a Consistent and Reliable Service Regardless of the Passenger's mode of Transport
Traveling from A to B is a necessary but often inconvenient part of a customer's day, this session will look into how journey planning can cause significant impact on a traveler and how working together can minimalize disruption.
Date/Time: Wednesday, January 30; 2:00 to 2:20 p.m.
Location: Platform Two
Panelist: Ronnie Beggs, regional product director, Europe, CTS.
About Cubic Corporation
Cubic is a technology-driven, market-leading provider of integrated solutions that increase situational understanding for transportation, defense C4ISR and training customers worldwide to decrease urban congestion and improve the militaries' effectiveness and operational readiness. Our teams innovate to make a positive difference in people's lives. We simplify their daily journeys. We promote mission success and safety for those who serve their nation. For more information about Cubic, please visit www.cubic.com or on Twitter @CubicCorp.
SOURCE Cubic Corporation