Up to 40% Savings† off Launch Fares, Plus Free Gratuities in Grill Suites^
VALENCIA, Calif., Aug. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Cunard has recently announced its Summer Savings Event, which features up to 40% savings off launch fares and free gratuities in Grill Suites on Cunard's three Queens - Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria.
Guests can reserve a voyage under the Summer Savings Event now until September 13, 2016 on Transatlantic Crossings, New England & Canada, Caribbean, Europe and Exotic Voyages.
Summer Savings Event applies to new bookings only. The offer features:
- Transatlantic Crossing fares from $799*
- New England & Canada and Caribbean fares from $999*
- Europe fares from $1,099*
- Exotic fares from $2,499*
The Summer Savings Event features iconic voyages on Cunard's three Queens, including timeless Transatlantic Crossings on the remastered Queen Mary 2. On Transatlantic Crossings, guests always embrace the feeling of adventure, paired with diverse experiences and the elegance of British traditions. Sailings aboard Queen Mary 2 are now extra-thrilling with new features carefully crafted during her major refit.
To view this offer and any restrictions, please click here.
For more information about Summer Savings Event or to book a voyage, contact your Travel Consultant at 1-800-728-6273 or visit www.cunard.com.
Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses ranging from $45 to $910 per person are additional and subject to change.
† Save up to 40% off Launch Fares offer is based on a per person discount off applicable Launch Fares on a space available basis at time of reservation on select sailings and categories. Launch Fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion.
^ Free Gratuities offer is based on pre-payment by Cunard of suggested gratuities in the amount of $13.50 per person per day for select voyages when booking Grill Suites. Free Gratuities offer is not available for Britannia staterooms or third/fourth berth guests. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other offers. Free gratuities are applicable to bookings made and deposited by 13 September 2016 for select voyages included in this promotion only.
* New bookings only. Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of reservation. Fares for other categories not shown may vary. Fares are per person, do not include air travel, are cruise only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth berth guests. Offer only applies to voyages advertised in this promotion. This offer has limited space, is nontransferable, subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past passenger discounts. This offer may not be combinable with any other offer. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to the applicable Cunard brochure or Cunard.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all reservations. Ask about our applicable air add-on programme. This offer expires 13 September 2016. Please reference promo code: RDS. Ships' Registry: Bermuda. ®Cunard 2016. The Cunard logo and logotype are registered trademarks of Carnival plc, an English company trading as Cunard Line. Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria are trademarks owned by Cunard. All rights reserved in the United States and other countries. Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please contact customer service at 1-800-728-6273.
About Queen Mary 2
Christened by Her Majesty The Queen in 2004, Cunard's flagship Queen Mary 2 defines luxury travel for the 21st Century and continues a 176-year legacy of transatlantic travel. Queen Mary 2 achieved her 200th Transatlantic Crossing in July 2013. Iconic luminaries, political figures and celebrities from the Golden Age of Ocean Travel to the present day have sailed with Cunard and aboard Queen Mary 2.
Defining true excellence at sea with 176 years of legendary voyages, Cunard is the operator of luxury ocean liners Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth, which are all renowned for impeccable White Star Service, gourmet dining and world-class entertainment. Cunard has been synonymous with the quest for new discoveries since the company's first paddle-wheeled steamer, Britannia, crossed the Atlantic in 1840. Today, Cunard offers the only regularly scheduled transatlantic liner service and continues the legacy of world cruising which it began in 1922.
World's Leading Cruise Lines
Cunard is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. Our exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Costa Cruises, Seabourn and Fathom. Sharing a passion to please each guest and a commitment to quality and value, World's Leading Cruise Lines inspires people to discover their best vacation experience. Together, we offer a variety of exciting and enriching cruise vacations to the world's most desirable destinations. Visit us at www.worldsleadingcruiselines.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cunard-announces-summer-savings-event-300306507.html
SOURCE Cunard Line