LAS VEGAS, May 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Customer Contact Week (CCW) Las Vegas recently announced an industry-leading hygiene plan and significant program modifications designed to exceed COVID-19 mitigation guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and the State of Nevada.
"The health and safety of our attendees and employees remains our singular priority as we execute our plan to return to the business of live events, and prepare to welcome customer contact leaders to CCW Las Vegas later this summer," said Mario Matulich, Managing Director, Customer Management Practice.
This first edition of our operating framework is a reflection of our rigorous commitment to delivering a world-class live event experience in these extraordinary times. This plan will continue to be revised with guidance from state and federal health officials, and our local partner, Caesars Entertainment Corporation, to ensure the health and safety of our attendees from badge pickup to departure.
CCW Las Vegas Enhanced Hygiene Standards & Program Modifications
- 200,000 added square feet of venue space, more than doubling the size of the original event floor plan to facilitate social distancing across the entire program
- In cooperation with local partners, Caesars Entertainment and The Linq Las Vegas, increased frequency and intensity of hotel, meeting space, and common area cleaning
- Re-engineered registration check-in process from the ground up to be contact-free
- Non-contact temperature scanning required upon entry for every attendee
- All attendees to receive complimentary health kits at check-in, featuring a touch tool, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and face covering
- Hand-washing and sanitizer stations added around every corner - 49 to be exact - to ensure round-the-clock access to hospital-grade sanitizer
- All shared equipment, including microphones, slide clickers, podiums, and presenter tables sanitized with hospital-grade cleaner after each use
- Signage displaying the appropriate distance will be installed throughout venue, including the expo hall, site tour facilities, and at networking events
- Redesigned session room layouts to ensure a distance of 6 feet between attendees
- Food & beverage service delivered in accordance with the strictest interpretation of Clark County, Nevada Health Department regulations and COVID-19 risk mitigation guidance
- CCW, hotel & venue staff will complete a comprehensive hygiene and public health training program prior to the event
- CCW is partnering with a licensed public health professional to oversee onsite event delivery and ensure compliance with the aforementioned enhanced hygiene standards.
For additional information, visit www.customercontactweek.com. For the latest news and CCW developments, follow us at @custcontactweek.
About CCW: Started in 1999 as Call Center Week, CCW is the world's largest customer contact event series. With an optimized balance of conference and expo, CCW is the place where customer care, CX, and contact center leaders come together. In 2018 we introduced our new look as Customer Contact Week. CCW is brought to you by the Customer Management Practice – the Analyst, Advisor, and Industry Network for all things Customer Management.
About the Customer Management Practice:
The Customer Management Practice enables better navigation of the continually changing customer management sector by keeping professionals informed on the latest industry trends, drivers, and evolving initiatives through our extensive market research, reporting, and unparalleled events.
SOURCE CCW: Customer Contact Week