VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Customer Magnetism has announced the "Top Ten Most Viral Infographics" list for the month of October, 2013. As an industry leader in creating infographics and other quality content, the digital marketing agency determined the winners by calculating the total number of likes and shares from the social media signals of Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Infographics are a compelling way to present statistics and data in a visually appealing and concise manner. The most popular infographics are not only stimulating, but sharable. They create excitement, generating thousands of natural links across the Internet long after they've been published.
While the Customer Magnetism team compiled a list of the Top 50, only the Top Ten winners for October are mentioned here.
- "Just How Dangerous Is Sitting All Day"" created by Medical Billing & Coding and published by Mashable
- "What Are the Odds"" created by Sofya Yampolsky and published by Visual.ly
- "Should I Text Him? How to Play Things Right," created by Becca Clason and published by Visual.ly
- "A Tale of Two Cows," created by kylatomdesign and published by Visual.ly
- "The Price of Being Batman Then & Now," created by Bob Al-Greene and Emil Lendof and published by Mashable
- "11 Untranslatable Words From Other Cultures," created by Maptia and published by Visual.ly
- "20 Reasons to Switch to Google+," created by Infographic Labs and published by Mashable
- "Tech Watch: Awesome Workplaces in Silicon Valley," created by ResumeBear and published by Mashable
- "Media Consolidation: The Illusion of Choice," created by FrugalDad and published by Business Insider
- "What You Wish You'd Known Before Your Job Interview," created by Classes and Careers and published by Visual.ly
To see snippets from "The Top Ten Most Viral Infographics" for the month of October and a list of all 50 winners, visit http://www.customermagnetism.com/top-10-viral-infographics/october-2013-winners/.
About Customer Magnetism: Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Customer Magnetism (http://www.customermagnetism.com/) is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing agency offering a wide range of inbound marketing services and specializing in creating engaging and magnetic content, like infographics.
SOURCE Customer Magnetism