SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Information security vendors can reach a global audience of customers with multi-million dollar security budgets via the Peerlyst (https://www.peerlyst.com) community of cybersecurity professionals. "Peerlyst offers vendors and buyers a new way of engagement," says Peerlyst Founder and CEO Limor Elbaz. "We give large and small brands an equal opportunity, whether it's Juniper Networks, KnowBe4, vArmour, DFLabs, Threat Modeler, or a new start-up. We offer them all varied options for interacting with over 600,000 cybersecurity pros to build their brand, gain marketing and product insights, and get their company and its products in front of qualified buyers at just the right moment.
"Peerlyst is changing the way B2B marketing happens in the security space," Elbaz adds. "It's time for sellers and buyers to work together to support innovation and close the information gap. Peerlyst is ideal for doing that—unlike generic marketing channels like Google Ads or LinkedIn. Peerlyst focuses on rewarding quality knowledge-sharing: giving InfoSec pros top educational content based on their interests and expertise—and that includes vendor content."
Vendors joining the Peerlyst member program (https://www.peerlyst.com/vendor-membership-info) can expect a lot of attention in a short timeframe (views, comments, followers, mentions and contact requests, as well as increased traffic to their Web site). And unlike generic social sites, that attention comes from the most qualified audience.
"We have been using Peerlyst for almost a year and it's been great," says Melissa Zarn, Online Marketing Manager at KnowBe4, which leverages Peerlyst as a platform for authentic and high-impact customer outreach. "The community of users is exactly who we are looking for. We've been able to get our content in front of eyes that previously didn't know who we were. Our Vendor Success Representatives have been amazing, too—helping us to get all we can from the Peerlyst platform."
Peerlyst recently added new features that increase marketers' effectiveness with more control and insights, including:
- A sophisticated algorithm that determines the best audience and shares content in the newsfeed of the most likely potential customers.
- Referrals enabling the vendor to engage with users interested in topics (such as #DRIF, #SOAR, #WAF, etc.) that dovetail with your products.
- Enhanced product exposure in search and follow suggestions.
- A featured post on Peerlyst's digest, the strongest security newsletter in the industry, with 60,000+ enterprise subscribers and over 6% CTR.
- Insights including measurement of your tags' performance, and new suggestions.
- A support team that can help manage your page; optimize content; or create new content such as videos, white papers, and more.
Peerlyst is shaping the future of work for cybersecurity professionals. More than half of security pros around the globe use Peerlyst to share knowledge, build their reputation, and advance their careers. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit https://www.peerlyst.com, or call 718 501-5181.