WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., Dec. 21, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- CyberTech International, the world's fastest-growing and 3rd largest call recording provider, is rounding out 2010 – its 25th year in operation – with another very successful year, which includes double-digit percentage growth, new global contracts, an office in India, additional staff and a number of industry-first product innovations. CyberTech's Release 6, for example, announced in Q3 of this year, included CyberTech Myracle Plus (among the lowest per-channel call recording solution) and CyberTech MAX (first unlimited scalability call recording solution).
"The needs of our clients are constantly evolving, and so too is the size of our organization as we work to continuously push the boundaries of innovation and further position ourselves for continued success in our target markets of Public Safety, Financial, and Contact Center," said Ad Ketelaars, CEO of CyberTech International.
Key CyberTech highlights for 2010 include:
- Double-digit revenue increase
- Increase in staff globally
- New office in India, bringing our total to 11 worldwide
- 25-year anniversary (1985) – longest standing global call recording provider
- Two new global contracts with top-20 global financial firms (now serve 60% of the world's top 25 banks)
- Industry's first unlimited scalability call recording software – CyberTech MAX
- Among the Industry's lowest per-channel call recording software – CyberTech Myracle Plus
- New global partnerships with industry leaders IPC (financial turrets) and Nexidia (voice analytics)
- New distribution partnerships with Wittel in Brazil as well as others across Europe, Asia, North America and South America
- Expanded platform certifications with Cisco, Avaya, Motorola and others
- Product of the Year award from Customer Interaction Solutions magazine
Ketelaars added, "We are looking quite eagerly toward 2011 as we aim to continue our aggressive growth rate and pace of innovation, and further solidify our position as the world's fastest growing, third largest and longest standing call recording company."
About CyberTech International
Founded in 1985, CyberTech International is the longest established and one of the largest global providers of call recording solutions. CyberTech is also currently the fastest growing and uses the latest, innovative recording technologies to provide the most secure, open and future-proof solutions that enable organizations to improve performance, optimize service, mitigate risk and maintain compliance at a lower cost. With a commitment to customer satisfaction, CyberTech develops flexible, cost effective solutions that deliver enhanced quality assurance and liability protection whilst supporting existing business processes. They also help organizations to protect existing technology investments and enhance the quality of every customer contact without requiring proprietary hardware, complex integrations or expensive software upgrades. For more information, visit www.cybertech-int.com.
SOURCE CyberTech International