ARLINGTON, Va., July 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Cybersecurity education and workforce development company CyberVista today announced the launch of its CompTIA Security+ certification test preparation program in support of the newest version of the test, SYO-501, coming out in October. The announcement was made at Black Hat USA 2017, one of the pre-eminent information security conferences in the world.
"Given the combination of increasing cyber threats facing businesses today and the growing number of open cybersecurity jobs, the need to grow professionals in the industry has never been greater," said CyberVista CEO Amjed Saffarini. "While we work with fantastic partners today to prepare students for management level cybersecurity exams, we are excited to reach a new audience of college students and transitioning professionals to increase the pipeline of qualified talent entering cybersecurity careers. CompTIA Security+ is an ideal credential to add to our repertoire. "
Informed by sister company Kaplan, Inc.'s decades of learning science expertise, CyberVista's CompTIA Security+ test preparation joins a successful CISSP certification training program and offers several unique features designed to emphasize the acquisition and retention of knowledge.
Key features include:
- Personalized experience: CyberVista's program conducts an initial assessment of each student's level of knowledge to deliver a personalized and efficient study plan.
- Engaging delivery mechanisms: The program utilizes innovative delivery mechanisms, including light board technology and more than 60 on-demand videos coupled with a proprietary learning management system.
- A focus on practice: CyberVista's test preparation includes more than 1,000 practice questions, 350 e-flashcards and a full-length practice test.
- Convenience: Courses are offered online on weekday evenings or weekends to eliminate travel and minimize the impact on jobs and other obligations of working professionals.
- Readiness Guarantee: The program offers six months of access to the course material and includes a readiness guarantee that allows for a free retake of the course just in case life gets in the way.
"We're excited to expand our test preparation programs to include CompTIA Security+," said Jung Lee, head of certification test preparation programs at CyberVista. "CyberVista's approach is conveniently delivered online and allows students to experience the best instructors and instruction from the convenience of their living rooms. We provide world class instruction and tools to help ensure students pass on the first try and retain that knowledge for the long term."
CyberVista's CompTIA Security+ test preparation program is available for purchase for $2,695, with the first class launching in October in support of the new version of the test, SYO-501. For more information, take advantage of special offers, and to see a live demo of the curriculum via light board, as well as sample test preparation materials, Black Hat USA attendees can visit booth #348. For more information, please visit cybervista.net/security+.
CyberVista is a cybersecurity training and workforce development company whose mission is to create a cyber-ready workforce through personalized training programs that provide organizations with the people, knowledge and skills required to defend their most critical assets. With parent Graham Holdings Company and sister company Kaplan, Inc.'s innovative education technologies and personalized approach to learning, CyberVista offers a new vision for board, executive, and workforce cybersecurity education. For more information, visit www.cybervista.net.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the world's leading technology association, with approximately 2,000 member companies, 3,000 academic and training partners, over 100,000 registered users and more than two million IT certifications issued. CompTIA's unparalleled range of programs foster workforce skills development and generate critical knowledge and insight – building the foundation for technology's future. Visit CompTIA online, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to learn more.