NEW YORK, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Dashlane, the award-winning password manager and leader in online identity management, announces the release of its redesigned iOS app. The app features an entirely new user interface that has been rebuilt from the ground up and streamlined following the Apple Human Interface Guidelines for maximum user efficiency. The redesigned app includes optimized in-app navigation, enhanced to make finding passwords and other securely-stored data easier than ever.
Dashlane's iOS overhaul creates a seamless user experience with all devices in the Apple ecosystem, including the latest line of iPads, iPhones, and Apple Watches.
"Today Dashlane offers the most innovative and user-friendly password management solution across Mac, iOS, Android and PC devices," says Emmanuel Schalit, CEO of Dashlane. "Apple users gravitate toward the platform's easy-to-use interface and clean design – and we're excited to announce our new Dashlane app continues to deliver the best-in-class password manager experience for Apple users."
The app includes all of the features that have made Dashlane the world's favorite password manager, such as Password Changer, secure Password Sharing, and Emergency Contacts, and it now includes the following improvements:
- Accessibility – Users can adjust fonts for better viewing, just as they can in standard Apple apps.
- Password Changer on iPad – Users can automatically change weak or compromised passwords whenever and wherever needed on iPad with Dashlane's exclusive Password Changer, which has been available on iPhone and Apple Watch since last year.
- Quick Search: Personalized data at your fingertips as users can now access the credentials they need immediately upon opening Dashlane.
- Improved Navigation: Accessing passwords is easier than ever thanks to improvements such as:
- A tabbed-bar menu that has been upgraded to make in-app actions faster.
- A new 'Contacts' view that provides a cleaner sharing process.
- The introduction of a 'Recent' tab that provides quick access to frequently accessed information.
- Safari Enhanced: Dashlane has enriched its integration with Safari to provide users a better auto-fill and auto-login experience.
Dashlane's latest iOS update makes the app truly universal; offering the same experience on iPhone and iPad. With this update, Dashlane provides the most consistent, seamless, and easy-to-use password management experience in the industry across Mac, iOS, Android, and PC. Dashlane is free to use on one device, and Dashlane Premium costs $39.99/year to sync between an unlimited number of devices.
The Dashlane iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch apps are available on the App Store.
Dashlane makes identity and checkouts simple with its password manager and secure digital wallet app. Dashlane allows its users to securely manage passwords, credit cards, IDs, and other important information via advanced encryption and local storage.
Dashlane has helped over 5 million users manage and secure their digital identity. The app is available on PC, Mac, Android, and iOS, and has won critical acclaim from top publications, including: The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and USA Today.
Dashlane is free to use on one device, and Dashlane Premium costs $39.99/year to sync between an unlimited number of devices. Dashlane was founded by Bernard Liautaud and co-founders Alexis Fogel, Guillaume Maron, and Jean Guillou. The company has offices in New York City and Paris and has received $52.5 million in funding from TransUnion, Rho Ventures, FirstMark Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
Learn more at Dashlane.com