SEATTLE, July 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Datacastle®, a market leader for protecting enterprises from mobile workforce data loss and data breaches, today announced the latest version of its flagship product, Datacastle RED. Datacastle RED v8 provides enterprise customers even greater mobile workforce data protection via backup, archiving and insights.
Datacastle RED v8 includes:
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) Compatibility – Datacastle RED v8 integrates with Azure Active Directory for deployments and SSO, Microsoft Intune and SCCM for silent enterprise deployments, and provides mobile file access security with Azure Rights Management services compatibility
- Mobile Dashboard – Optimized IT experience for managing Datacastle vault administrator functions from any tablet or smartphone
- iOS Support – Datacastle RED provides a native app experience for backup and retrieval on Apple iPads and iPhones
- Android Support – Datacastle RED provides a native app experience for backup and retrieve on Google Android tablets and smartphones
- Windows 10 Ready – The Datacastle RED agent supports Windows 10 at launch
Datacastle RED v8 has been designed from the ground up to protect data at the frontier of the enterprise. Datacastle RED is optimized for network efficiency and security across smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops, and ROBO file servers.
"Datacastle is excited to assist enterprise IT in bringing order and governance to the frontier of their organizations," said Ron Faith, CEO of Datacastle. "The mobile workforce needs tools such as Datacastle RED to help them thrive and survive in this rapidly changing and threat-laden landscape."
For a limited time, Datacastle RED v8 is available to qualified Microsoft Azure Enterprise Agreement (EA) customers license-free for one year. To learn more about taking advantage of this promotion go to http://datacastlered.com/cloud-options/special-offer/.
Datacastle RED v8 is available today for on-premises, private cloud, or public cloud deployments directly from Datacastle or from one of Datacastle's global network of partners. Datacastle RED smartphone and tablet clients are available for download from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store (Datacastle RED vault required to activate). For more information call 425.996.9684 or email email@example.com.
Datacastle protects enterprises from mobile data loss and data breach with simplified and scalable hybrid cloud endpoint backup, archiving, and insights. Datacastle RED provides secure and auditable access to enterprise data on critical devices, anytime, anywhere. To learn more about Datacastle RED, visit http://www.datacastlered.com, follow on Twitter @Datacastle, or call 425.996.9684.