SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cleantech Group, founders of the cleantech sector and providers of leading research, events and advisory services, today announced an extended deadline of January 15th for clean technology companies interested in applying to present during the Dealflow pitch sessions at the Cleantech Forum XXVI, which will be hosted at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco from February 24-26, 2010.
More than 800 of the world's clean technology leaders are expected to attend the Forum. For cleantech companies seeking funding, the Dealflow pitch sessions help create countless investment and funding opportunities by enabling company executives to present, interact and network with hundreds of accredited top-tier investors in one single location. Presenting cleantech entrepreneurial companies can benefit from the opportunity to increase awareness, strengthen industry relationships with clean technology leaders from across the world, and help increase chances of successfully securing funding quickly.
Presenting company package benefits include:
- An 8 minute onstage presentation in front of hundreds of accredited investors
- Virtual "bootcamp" training session and a rehearsal session in front of accredited investors [NEW]
- Audience feedback metrics to help evaluate entrepreneur's presentation and business [NEW]
- Space at Cleantech Innovation Showcase exhibition floor on February 24-26, 2010, including an 8' x 8' booth, a skirted 6' table and two chairs
- Distribution of company marketing materials from your booth
- Complimentary attendance to an Entrepreneurial Masterclass Clinic at the Forum [NEW]
- Business plan executive summary inclusion in the Forum attendee ebinder
- Distribution of company's business plan to 1400+ Cleantech Network members
- Eligible to win Most Promising Technology Award
- One full admission to the Forum and additional registrations at a 40% discount
For more information on how to apply to present during the Dealflow pitch sessions, please visit: http://cleantech.com/cleantechforum/sanfrancisco10/present.cfm
For more information on the Cleantech Forum XXVI, please visit: http://cleantech.com/cleantechforum/sanfrancisco10/index.cfm
About the Cleantech Group, LLC
The Cleantech Group pioneered the clean technology investment category in 2002. Today, it accelerates the development and market adoption of clean technologies globally. The company's worldwide network of investors, entrepreneurs, enterprises, service providers and others--representing trillions of dollars in assets--receives access to capital, investment deal flow, networking, market leading research and data, sales leads and promotional opportunities. The Cleantech Group also provides advisory services for large corporations and governments, publishes leading cleantech sector industry news coverage and produces the premier Cleantech Forum® events worldwide. Details are available at http://www.cleantech.com.
SOURCE Cleantech Group, LLC