DALLAS, Nov. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Friday and Cyber Monday, two of the most popular shopping days of the year, are when retailers often offer large mark-downs to attract consumers look for the best deals. Taking advantage of those deals is now easier with the introduction of DealTaker.com's 2011 Black Friday iPhone and iPad app.
"Planning Black Friday shopping is becoming more of a challenge for even the savviest shoppers," says Michelle Strong, President of the premier online savings hub DealTaker.com. "As more and more retailers extend Black Friday by making their deals available online days or even weeks in advance, knowing when to jump on a deal can be tricky."
DealTaker.com solves for this with its new, free Black Friday mobile app. Shoppers looking to take advantage of discount prices can now access that information in the palm of their hands. This simple tool allows shoppers to browse Black Friday store ads, quickly source deals already available online, see which are the very best according to DealTaker's expert staff, and store their personal favorite deals to buy in-store or online.
DealTaker.com's 2011 Black Friday app features:
- Option for iPhone and iPad
- Images of the actual Black Friday store ads
- Listings of Black Friday deals currently available online
- Staff picks highlighting the very best Black Friday deals
- A tool to store personally favorite Black Friday offers
- Social sharing capabilities to email, tweet, or Facebook post offers with friends
The newest version of the DealTaker.com free Black Friday app is available now through the Apple App store at http://itunes.apple.com/app/black-friday-ads/id333215820
Black Friday/Cyber Monday Resources
- For more information on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, visit http://www.dealtaker.com/event/black-friday/
- To access the Black Friday and Cyber Monday ads, visit http://www.dealtaker.com/event/black-friday/ads/
- To download the new DealTaker.com Black Friday Mobile App, visit http://itunes.apple.com/app/black-friday-ads/id333215820
Founded in Plano, Texas in 2004, DealTaker.com is the premier destination for consumers looking to spend less and get more. A free coupon site for shoppers to find and share deals, DealTaker.com brings together over 20,000 offers from over 3,300 stores to help shoppers save on merchandise and services including food, travel, electronics, home furnishings, jewelry and pet supplies and more.