SAN ANTONIO, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Risk LLC, a global provider of cybersecurity and risk management services, announced today that Richard Burke has been named Vice President of Federal Services. Burke joins Delta Risk as a seasoned homeland and national security expert with more than 20 years of public and private sector experience. He is based in the company's Arlington, VA office.
- See complete biography: http://www.delta-risk.net/burke
"We are very pleased to have Rich join the firm as part of the Delta Risk leadership team," said General (ret.) Michael Hayden, Chairman of the Board. "Rich's strong track record in public service, as well as his proven leadership skills in business, will help drive Delta Risk's growth through the delivery of high-impact cybersecurity services in the Federal markets."
Before joining Delta Risk, Burke worked with a number of organizations in the private and commercial sector, including:
- Capgemini Government Solutions, where he led and managed all delivery and business development responsibilities as a Principal in the Homeland Security practice;
- QinetiQ North America (QNA, now part of Vencore, Inc.), where he was responsible for strategic planning, business development, and service delivery in the homeland and national security markets as Director of Strategic Programs;
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), leading planning and crisis management operations across all homeland security missions as a Member of the Senior Executive Service; and
- U.S. Marine Corps, 20 plus years of service on active duty and in reserves as a logistician and judge advocate, to include service in Operation Enduring Freedom.
Burke is a Senior Fellow at George Washington University's Center for Cyber & Homeland Security and is also a frequent guest lecturer on homeland security topics.
"Rich is well-respected in both Federal and commercial markets," said Scott Kaine, CEO of Delta Risk LLC. "He is a welcome addition to our team, and we look forward to continuing our corporate growth in the security sector with his leadership."
ABOUT DELTA RISK LLC
Delta Risk LLC provides tailored, high-impact cybersecurity and risk management services to government and private sector clients worldwide. Formed in 2007, Delta Risk consists of trusted professionals with expert knowledge around technical security, policy and governance, and infrastructure protection to help clients improve their cybersecurity operational capability and protect business operations. Delta Risk is a Chertoff Group company. For more information, visit http://www.delta-risk.net/. Follow Delta Risk LLC on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/delta-risk-llc-names-richard-burke-as-vice-president-of-federal-services-300246622.html
SOURCE Delta Risk LLC