ST. PAUL, Minn., Feb. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Deluxe Corp. (NYSE: DLX), through its Franchise Services group, today introduced Brandtegrity(SM), an e-business solution that offers brand management, marketing and print-on-demand services at one website. With Brandtegrity, franchise and multi-unit brands can share consistent, professional marketing collateral with franchisees and business divisions.
Brandtegrity helps franchisors simplify their operations by offering one site that can:
- Manage brand integrity—Control digital assets like logos and templates, as well as protect copy to provide consistent brand messages
- Localize national programs—Provide franchisees with local access to marketing campaigns including direct mail, email and personalized URLs
- Reduce marketing expenses—Streamline procurement of marketing materials with one platform, one URL and print-on-demand services
- Simplify fulfillment and distribution—Track spending and inventory control
- Add convenience—Provide 24-7 access to company-approved products and programs
"As a growth engine for small businesses, Deluxe is committed to supporting our franchise customers as they expand their businesses," said David Hemler, senior vice president of small business services at Deluxe. "Brandtegrity was developed as a customizable, scalable solution so it can grow with our customers while ensuring brand integrity across their franchise systems."
Brandtegrity is the first web-based solution to be launched by Deluxe Franchise Services, which was organized to specifically address the needs of the franchise marketplace.
For more information about Brandtegrity and Deluxe Franchise Services, visit http://www.DeluxeFranchiseServices.com.
About Deluxe Corporation
Deluxe Corporation is a growth engine for small businesses and financial institutions. Through its industry-leading businesses and brands, the Company helps small businesses and financial institutions attract and retain customers. The Company employs a multi-channel strategy to provide a suite of lifecycle driven solutions to its customers. In addition to its personalized printed products, the Company offers a growing suite of business services, including logo design, payroll, web design and hosting, business networking and other web-based services to help small businesses grow. In the financial services industry, Deluxe sells check programs and fraud prevention, customer loyalty and retention programs to help banks build lasting relationships and grow core deposits. The Company also sells personalized checks, accessories and other services directly to consumers. For more information about Deluxe, visit www.deluxe.com.
SOURCE Deluxe Corporation