SEATTLE, March 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- According to Coherent Market Insights, the global dental membranes and bone graft substitutes market was valued at US$ 745.0 million in 2018 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period (2019–2027).
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global Dental Membranes and Bone Graft Substitutes Market:
Key trends in the market are increasing prevalence of oral health disorders such as periodontal diseases and oral cancer along with high dental health expenditure and product launches by key players in the market.
The increasing prevalence of oral health diseases such as cavities and gum disease is a leading factor driving growth of the global dental membranes and bone graft substitutes market. The factors leading to oral health issues include unhealthy diet, tobacco use, excess alcohol consumption, and poor oral hygiene. For instance, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) 2016 data, over 90.0% of adults in the U.S. had dental cavities and 1 in every 4 had untreated cavities. Furthermore, around 50.0% of all adults aged 30 or older, which was around 65 million people, had symptoms of gum disease.
Request for Sample PDF copy @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/1143
The increasing dental health expenditure is also expected to contribute to growth of the global dental membranes and bone graft substitutes market over the forecast period. For instance, according to American Dental Association, dental care expenditure was US$ 124.4 Bn in 2016, as compared to US$ 120.4 Mn in 2015 in the U.S.
Furthermore, key players operating in the market are focused on new product approvals and launches in newer geographies to strengthen their market positioning and expand their product offerings in potential markets. For instance, in June 2018, Datum Dental, Ltd. received CE certificate in Europe and approval from Health Canada for OSSIX Bone, which is a mineralized collagen sponge with unique ossifying characteristics and texture that enables simplified dental procedures.
However, high cost of dental membranes and bone graft implants are a major factor hindering the market growth. For instance, the average cost of dental bone graft (allograft) ranges from around US$ 2,000 to US$ 3,000 and the cost of bone graft from other sources such as animal or synthetic ranges from US$ 200 to US$ 12,000.
Key Market Takeaways:
- The global dental membranes and bone graft substitutes market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period (2019–2027), owing to increasing incidence of oral health disorders along with high product launches and dental health expenditure. For instance, according to Cancer Research UK, during 2018, in the U.K., around 2,722 deaths were registered due to oral cancer and around 8,302 new cases of oral cancer were diagnosed. Furthermore, the mortality rate of oral cancer in U.K. is expected to increase by 38.0% between 2014 and 2035.
- Key players in the market are focused on adopting collaboration and acquisition strategies to expand their product portfolio, which in turn is expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in September 2018, BioHorizons, Inc. announced acquisition of Intra –Lock, a dental implant company based in Florida, U.S. The acquisition is expected to assist BioHorizons, Inc. to expand its product portfolio by adding IntraSpin system, which is used in platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) grafting procedures.
Key players operating in the global dental membranes and bone graft substitutes market include—
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Geistlich Pharma North America Inc., ACE Surgical Supply Company, Inc., BioHorizons, Inc., LifeNet Health, RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona Inc., and Citagenix, Inc.
Buy this Report Now @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1143
- Global Dental Membranes and Bone Graft Substitutes Market, By Product Type:
- Dental Membranes
- Resorbable Membranes
- Non-resorbable Membranes
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM)
- Bovine Xenograft
- Porcine Xenograft
- Synthetic Bone Graft Substitute
- Global Dental Membranes and Bone Graft Substitutes Market, By Material Type:
- Human Cells Source
- Other Species
- Hydroxyapatite (HA)
- Tricalcium Phosphate (TCP)
- Global Dental Membranes and Bone Graft Substitutes Market, By End User:
- Dental Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Global Dental Membranes and Bone Graft Substitutes Market, By Region:
- North America
- By Country:
- Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Country:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- By Country:
- Rest of Middle East
- By Country/Region:
- South Africa
- Central Africa
- North Africa
Did not find what you were looking for? Here are similar topics:
NORTH AMERICA MEDICAL CARTS MARKET
Medical carts are lightweight and durable mobile carts which have storage capabilities and are used in medical facilities for storage and transport of medications, as well as medical supplies and medical equipment. Medical carts offer enhanced pharmaceutical storage and organization solutions for controlled medication safety, and the ability to mobilize patient medical information.
HUBER NEEDLES MARKET
Huber Needles (CVIS) are used for repetitive access to veins for blood withdrawal and infusion of medication, blood products, dialysis, chemotherapy, and nutritional infusion. These needles are designed to pierce the port without dislodging it. Huber needles are widely used in hospitals, oncology centers, clinics and ambulatory surgical centers. Increasing prevalence cancer is expected to boost growth of the global Huber needles market over the forecast period.
U.S. DISINFECTING CAP MARKET
Peripheral IV Catheters (PIVC) are commonly used intravenous devices in hospital settings. PIVC are inserted in small peripheral veins for administration of medications, fluids and/or blood products, and also for blood sampling. Peripheral IV catheter insertion is one of the most common invasive procedures in hospital settings. PIVC are intravenous devices that are used more frequently which can increase risk of infection.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98154
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Coherent Market Insights