BEND, Ore., March 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- How do you take the biggest mobile block party – Deschutes Brewery's Street Pub tour – and make it even better? By partnering with three of Oregon's most beloved companies to bring new energy and activities to fans in five U.S. cities. This year, the brewery has added title partners that share its culture, sustainability and philanthropic goals: Hydro Flask, Humm Kombucha and KEEN Footwear. In each visited city, these three like-minded companies will join Deschutes to partner with nonprofits and raise funds to help them achieve their missions. Over the last two years, Deschutes' Street Pub tours have raised more than $835,000.
Joey Pleich, field marketing manager for Deschutes Brewery said, "All of the communities where we have taken Street Pub have responded with overwhelming support. With more than 140,000 in attendance at over seven events last year, we knew it was time to take it to the next level. This year, the event will feature even more taps at new bar locations, the Deschutes 'Worth Sharing Challenge' (head-to-head team competitions), some incredible street artists and our new title partners all working together toward one mission: elevate the community impact and raise even more dollars for deserving nonprofits!"
"The World's Largest Pop-Up Pub" brings the pub experience to the people across the country in 2017:
- Cincinnati, OH – June 24
- Roanoke, VA – July 15
- Milwaukee, WI – July 22
- Portland, OR – September 23
- Sacramento, CA – October 14
The 400-foot-long Street Pub will pour a huge selection of Deschutes Brewery beers, including its famed Mirror Pond Pale Ale, Black Butte Porter, Fresh Squeezed IPA as well as its highly coveted Reserve Series beers such as The Abyss. True to the brewery's full pub experience, food will be a major part of the equation. Deschutes' corporate executive chef (Jeff Usinowicz) will team up with local chefs in each city to create some fantastic food pairings. Live local bands will round out a memorable experience in each city.
Deschutes' title partners will undertake unique endeavors, including family friendly activities, at each Street Pub, including:
- Hydro Flask hydration station (made by Black Dog Salvage of DIY Network's "Salvage Dawgz") and interactive booth experience with a donate-to-play brew pong game for prizes and a chance to win Hydro Flask's new 22oz Tumbler
- Humm Kombucha's Creation Station will challenge you to be imaginative: collaborative art projects and activities will ensure the whole family has a blast
- KEEN Footwear activism center and lounge, photo booth where you can snap photos "worth sharing", games including big wheel races and disc golf, and free-shoe raffles
Find out more at http://www.DeschutesBrewery.com/StreetPub and join the conversation at #StreetPub.
Marie Melsheimer, Deschutes Brewery
SOURCE Deschutes Brewery