SAN DIEGO, July 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Web Shop Manager and its CEO and founder Dana Nevins are pleased to announce that their company will be exhibiting for the first time at the Numidia Dragway for this year's East Coast Diesel Nationals. Dana will be joined by acclaimed e-commerce consultant, Kris Nicolls for the spectacle.
"There is no time like the present to join the fastest growing niche in the automotive industry."
At Web Shop Manager, our mission is to advance clients' online success by delivering world class products and services, while providing a superior customer experience.
Leverage Web Shop Manager's strengths when you build a website with us:
- 20 Years of Automotive E-Commerce Experience
- Award Winning Mobile-Optimized Design
- Industries Served - Automotive, Diesel, Off Road, Performance, Powersports, Marine
- Access to Millions of products from Hundreds of Brands
- Multiple Data Sources (ACES + PIES, SEMA, Repositories)
- Custom Data Solutions (Extract From Existing Site or Build To Suit)
- Year-Make- Model Search, Vehicle Landing Pages, Shop by Engine
Web Shop Manager is an award winning ecommerce platform based out of San Diego, California. For more information about Web Shop Manager, go to: www.webshopmanager.com.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Web Shop Manager