Offering instant quoting for brokers, frictionless management for employers, and concierge benefits access for members at competitive rates
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Angle Health, the digital-first, full-stack health insurance company bringing transparency, simplicity, and ease of use to members, employers, and brokers, announced today it will be expanding into Arizona, Georgia, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, and South Carolina. Powered by its integrated, AI-enabled technology platform, Angle Health provides a digital-first navigation experience with fully-tailored comprehensive healthcare benefit plans for employers. Telemedicine, behavioral health, and other digital health solutions – normally sitting outside of the traditional health insurance environment – are core offerings integrated into all Angle Health plans at minimal to no cost for members.
"We built Angle Health from the ground up to fundamentally change how people interact with the healthcare system and ensure that access to modern healthcare services isn't limited by a lack of time or understanding of the system," said Ty Wang, co-founder and CEO of Angle Health. "After over a year of iteration within a single market, we could not be more excited to announce that access to Angle Health and our digital-first experience is now available to thousands more employers and brokers and millions more members across the country."
Employers, brokers, and members benefit from Angle Health's unified health benefits services:
- Personalized, mobile-first member engagement: Angle Health meets members wherever they are on their journey. Angle's chat-first mobile app is a true partner in care. Whether a member has a question about providers in the network, service costs, or how to navigate a medical concern, Angle Health is always there to remove the burden of access and navigation.
- Access to board-certified physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists is always available, anytime and anywhere. On-demand pharmacy benefits are offered through a broad network of pharmacies alongside convenient options for home delivery.
- Concierge clinical management: Angle Health clinical teams guide members on their everyday health questions, including acute and chronic needs, with one-on-one clinical support. Angle nurses prioritize a multidisciplinary approach, ensuring an individualized, tech-forward clinical wellness experience.
For Employers and Brokers
- Fully customizable benefits packages to meet the needs of each employer and their employees
- Instant quoting1 and competitive pricing across traditional ACA Small Group plans, level-funded solutions, and fully-insured Large Group products2
- Streamlined plan administration, delivering seamless employee enrollment and engagement, fully integrated with benefits administration and payroll
"We are excited to see a health plan at the forefront of price and transparency, offering best-in-class technology to help both employers and employees understand their healthcare costs," said Clint Wadsworth, Vice President at NFP Corporate Benefits, broker partner of Angle Health. "As consultants at NFP, we appreciate the high level of data Angle Health provides to help employers recognize opportunities to reduce their medical and pharmacy spend."
Serving small and growing businesses and technology startups and scaleups alike, Angle Health is on a mission to democratize access to healthcare by bringing choice, affordability, transparency, and tailored health and wellness solutions to modern employers and their employees. Co-founded by former Palantir engineers, CEO Ty Wang and CTO Anirban Gangopadhyay, Angle Health was born out of the duo's frustration with their personal healthcare experiences.
- Employers - To sign up with Angle Health, visit here.
- Providers - To learn more about Angle Health, visit here.
- Brokers and Agents - To work with Angle Health, visit here.
Angle Health democratizes access to modern healthcare by unifying today's fragmented healthcare benefits system into one core coverage and delivery platform. As a full-stack healthcare benefits provider, Angle Health drives efficiencies across the value chain through its digital-first platform—from instant underwriting for brokers and streamlined administration for employers to personalized care navigation for members. With access to a national network of healthcare providers and facilities, Angle Health is the health benefits provider for modern employers, now servicing thousands of employees and members across the country.
Visit anglehealth.com to learn more.
1 Availability of instant quoting varies by product and market.
2 Not all products are available in all markets.
SOURCE Angle Health