MIAMI, March 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Nubai Ventures LLC, a new business content and information platform targeting multicultural millennials, today announced the launch of its first content franchise - GHOGH (Go Hard or Go Home) by Jamarlin Martin. Nubai Ventures produces editorial and video content on its Moguldom.com domain across categories including crypto, tech, politics, inequality, economic empowerment and the business of Hollywood.
The first group of GHOGH guests includes:
- Brian Brackeen, Founder and CEO of Kairos
- Angela Benton, Founder and CEO of NewMe Accelerator
- Rodney Williams, Founder and CEO of Lisnr
- Arlan Hamilton, Founder and CEO of Backstage Capital
- Andrew Gillum, Florida Governor Candidate, Mayor of Tallahassee
- Dr. Boyce Watkins, Founder and CEO of Watkins Media Group
- Rodney Sampson, Founder and CEO of Opportunity Hub and HBCU@SXSW
- Felecia Hatcher and Derick Pearson, Founders of Black Tech Week and Code Fever
- Marlon Nichols, Managing Partner of Cross Culture Ventures
- Anthony Mays, Software Engineer at Google
- Ro Hanna, Congressman Representing the 17th District of California
- Tayo Oviosu, Founder and CEO of Paga
- Karen Fleshman, Activist and Founder of Racy Conversations
Six new GHOGH episodes will be recorded in Austin at SXSW. Nubai's Jamarlin Martin commented:
"The massive success of the film 'Black Panther' showed there is a massive demand for inclusive content that is fresh and authentic. I believe the podcasting format is a great medium to give our audience something unique and personal. Content creators are economically desperate in terms of low monetization stemming from advertising deflation from the Facebook and Google duopoloy. There is too much content out there that is overly 'corporate' and there is not a lot of hardcore authenticity that puts the people first. In addition to providing great content with broad intellectual range, we are building the GHOGH (Go Hard or Go Home) content franchise for the people; advertisers won't come first."
About Jamarlin Martin: Mr. Martin is the founder and CEO of Nubai Ventures. A pioneer and thought leader in digital media, he grew his prior venture into a multiple-brand digital media and entertainment platform before selling three brands to Urban One. Dubbed a "digital powerhouse" by Jet Magazine, Mr. Martin has been listed in the Ebony 100 list of most influential African-Americans. His insight and acumen have been hailed in the press, including Inc. Magazine; OZY Media, which described him as an "Emperor of Digital Media"; Advertising Age; Digiday; and Fortune's "David and Goliath" column. Highly respected in the digital media industry, Mr. Martin has received the prestigious EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2015, amongst other noteworthy awards. He is often cited as a subject-matter expert in paid discovery marketing, which he considers an essential element to grow multimillion dollar digital brands in the shortest time possible. Mr. Martin's media career began with blogging on financial markets, where he founded The Detached Trader. He attended Syracuse University College of Law and earned his political science degree from Morehouse College.
Press Contact: Sonia Hochheim 786 871-3353 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Nubai Ventures LLC