MIAMI, Oct. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Project IRL (In Real Life), a two-day outdoor festival being held at Bayfront Park on November 21-22, today announced the line-up for its inaugural event. Hand-picked Project IRL superstars from the worlds of music, comedy, gaming, culinary, beauty and fashion, including, headliner Tori Kelly, Lilly Singh, CaptainSparklez, Todrick Hall, along with South Florida artists Lauren Giraldo and Cody Johns, will come together in-person for this unique event in Miami.
The Project IRL experience will include opportunities for teens and tweens to make lasting memories with over 40 of the world's most popular YouTube and Vine stars. Massive tents housing multiple stages will host the stars in their various categories of expertise. From musicians to vloggers, gamers and comedians, to chefs, beauty gurus and favorite YouTube personalities, this event gives kids and parents alike a personalized experience debuting interactive shows with never-before-seen performances and content. A talent/fan meet-and-greet area, parent lounge, high-end retail, and much more will also be featured. The festival is expected to attract thousands of digital fans.
A performance by singer songwriter Tori Kelly is planned. To date, Kelly's YouTube channel boasts over 1 million subscribers with over 110 million views, her album "Unbreakable Smile" debuted at No. 2, and she delivered knockout performances at this year's VMAs, Billboard Music Awards, and BET Awards.
Kelly, who will be headlining Project IRL on Saturday evening, said "Youtube & online social media have been huge resources for me & play such a huge role in my career. Honored to be a part of this and can't wait for the festival!"
Talent confirmed for the festival include:
- Tori Kelly- Tori Kelly's rise to success has been ten plus years in the making, from posting covers to YouTube in her bedroom, to writing, producing and releasing her own EPs, she is the definition of DIY.
- Todrick Hall- A multifaceted artist and entertainment powerhouse whose work combining directing, choreographing, singing, and acting has landed him on Forbes' coveted "30 Under 30" list and on millions of screens worldwide. Along with starring in his eponymous MTV docu-series, Todrick also creates musical parodies on YouTube for an ever-growing audience of over 1.7 million subscribers.
- Trevor Moran- From Apple Store dances to Teen Choice Award winner with O2L, Internet sensation, singer-songwriter and performer, Trevor Moran brings hits from his debut Billboard Chart topping EP along with new music from his upcoming second EP slated for early 2016.
- Lilly Singh- Lilly Singh is a multi-talented entertainer and YouTube superstar who brings a message of positivity to her global audience. Lilly's distinct style of observational comedy and talent for creating characters, such as those inspired by her Punjabi parents, have led her to over 7.8 million subscribers and 975 million video views. She recently completed a 26 city world tour that is the subject of the upcoming feature film, A Trip To
- Andrew Bachelor aka "King Bach"- A dynamic and hilarious personality, King Bach is an actor, comedian, producer, and writer, wowing audiences as the most followed person on Vine – with over 13 million subscribers! Outside of his viral success, notable accomplishments include: establishing his own production company – Bach Enterprises, continuing appearances on TV shows like House of Lies, FOX's The Mindy Project, Wild N' Out on MTV2, Black Jesus on Adult Swim, and most recently, announcing his star role in an upcoming FOX TV project with comedians Key and Peele.
- Marcus Johns- Viner Marcus Johns is a rising star in the digital space with more than 6.4 million followers and 1.5 billion loops. He has also recently starred in Awesomeness TV's feature film Expelled, guest starred in Meghan Trainor's music video 'Lips Are Movin' and created content for a number of big brands such as Pepsi, HP and MTV.
- CaptainSparklez- A video game-centric YouTube sensation known mostly for his music video parodies of songs such as PSY's "Gangnam Style" and Taio Cruz's "Dynamite" filmed within the game Minecraft. He has the 4th largest following on live video game streaming website Twitch and his YouTube channel has more than 8.5 million subscribers and 1.7 billion views, placing it within the top 50 most subscribed and top 100 most viewed channels!
- KYR Sp33dy- An exciting and creative video game commentator and YouTube personality, with over 6.5 million subscribers on YouTube. His commentaries include video game series: Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Minecraft, Day Z Standalone and More!
- Jahovaswitniss- An entertainer at heart with a love for gaming. With over 2 million YouTube subscribers and his memorable online personality. His most popular videos feature the games Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Grand Theft Auto, Minecraft and anything up and coming!
- Ingrid Nilsen- Since launching her channel in 2009, YouTube sensation and lifestyle guru Ingrid Nilsen has amassed over 2 million followers across her social channels and over 3.7 million subscribers on her YouTube channel alone. With her viewership numbers climbing every day, she is on her way to building a brand similar to that of some of her role models Martha Stewart, Giada De Laurentiis, Jessica Alba, and Blake Lively. Her incredible fan engagement and dedication to making viewers feel loved has earned her a spot as one of the most subscribed-to lifestyle gurus on YouTube.
- Meg DeAngelis- This bright young YouTuber and actress began by teaching cheerleading and gymnastics on her channel, and has since built a community she absolutely adores! Meg is now a powerful online personality who aims to empower girls around the world, and covers all things "girly", including life hacks, comedy skits and DIY. Meg will star in Dance Camp, the upcoming feature film from YouTube and Awesomeness Films and has a PB Teen collection set to launch in the new year.
- Gigi Gorgeous-Transgender icon and YouTube personality Gigi Gorgeous inspires the world through entertaining weekly videos that give insight into her personal journey, love of beauty and fashion, and thoughts on the latest pop culture buzz. Some of her recent achievements include being the first transgender national spokesperson through her partnership with Crest 3D Whitening in Canada and working alongside her friend Miley Cyrus to support the widely featured Happy Hippie non-profit campaign #instaPride.
One of the co-hosts of the festival is Miami native and Vine and YouTube sensation Lauren Giraldo. "So just imagine the best party you have ever been to in your life. That is only 1% as cool as Project IRL," said Giraldo. "This is a never-been-done-before, full-scale festival with brand new content for our amazing fans."
Tickets are available now and can be purchased at www.ProjectIRLFest.com. Follow festival updates via #PROJECTIRL on all social media platforms. A unique ticketing platform allows fans to identify and curate their own Project IRL experience, facilitating advance sign-ups for exclusive meet-and-greet opportunities with their favorite stars across all social and digital broadcast platforms.
This premium festival is being created by IMG, a global leader in sports, events, media and fashion.