MAITLAND, Fla., Nov. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital Risk, LLC, one of the largest independent providers of mortgage-related services, has been named 2nd Place Grand Stevie® Award winner in the 12th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business. The company took home three Gold Stevies®, three Silver Stevies®, and two Bronze Stevies® at the awards dinner.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business are the world's top honors for female entrepreneurs, executives, employees and the organizations they run. Grand Stevie® trophies were presented to the five organizations that won the most Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevies® in the competition. The 2015 awards received entries from 31 nations and territories. Awards were presented to winners on Friday, Nov. 13 during a dinner event attended by more than 400 people at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
Stevie® Awards won by Digital Risk include:
- Kim Lanham, VP, Marketing & PR wins Gold Stevie® for the Event of the Year category
- Kim Lanham, VP, Marketing & PR wins Gold Stevie® for the Business-to-Business Marketing Campaign of the Year category
- Laura Williamson, SVP, Client Services wins Silver Stevie® for the Female Executive of the Year – Business Services – 11 to 2,500 Employees – Accounting and Financial Services category
- Kristina Cmorey, SVP, Capital Markets wins Bronze Stevie® for the Female Executive of the Year – Business Services – 11 to 2,500 Employees – Accounting and Financial Services category
- Kim Lanham, VP, Marketing & PR wins Silver Stevie® for the Maverick of the Year - Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Services & Financial Services category
- Traci Cox, VP, Quality & Training wins Bronze Stevie® for the Mentor or Coach of the Year – Business – Business Services and Financial Services category
- Bridget Brennan, Supervisor, Employer Branding wins Gold Stevie® for the Employee of the Year – Business – All Other Industries category
- Debbie Hoffman, Chief Legal Officer wins Silver Stevie® for the Woman of the Year – Business Services category
"Digital Risk is pleased that these leaders have been recognized for their contributions to the financial services industry," said Jeff Taylor, Digital Risk Co-founder & Managing Partner. "The successes of these six women are reflections of not only their tenacity and commitment to excellence, but also that of all Digital Risk team members who support the company's mission."
"We are extremely proud of the accomplishments made by these 2015 Stevie Award winners and honored to be named among such renowned organizations," said Sesha Dhanyamraju, CEO & Managing Partner. "Over the last ten years, Digital Risk has played a substantial role in supporting the mortgage life cycle. Much of this progress is largely due to the talents of our people."
Stevie Award winners were selected by more than 160 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process this year.
"We are again humbled by the accomplishments of so many high-achieving women in this program," said Michael Gallagher, founder and president of the Stevie Awards. "Their work is an inspiration to girls and women around the world who dream of starting and growing a business, managing a leading company, or improving their community. We congratulate all of this year's Grand, Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Awards winners."
Details about the Stevie Awards for Women in Business and the list of Stevie Award winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/Women.
About Digital Risk, LLC
Digital Risk, LLC is one of the nation's largest independent providers of Risk Management Services, Compliance, Quality Control, Due Diligence, Valuations and Fulfillment Services for the complex and dynamic financial services market. The individual talents of Digital Risk's thousands of analysts are amplified by the company's proprietary technology and advanced analytics performed using the Making Mortgages Safe™ solutions suite. Digital Risk, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mphasis Ltd. To learn more, visit www.DigitalRisk.com.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in six programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.
For further information, please contact:
Digital Risk, LLC Contact:
Brandie Young, Spokesperson
SOURCE Digital Risk