NEW YORK, June 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Digitas and its brand content unit, The Third Act: today announce the keynotes speakers, Arianna Huffington and Martha Stewart, moderated by Kara Swisher for its upcoming online brand content event and marketplace, Digital Content NewFront (DCNF). Held on June 9 in New York City, DCNF is the premier event centered on the state of digital content, bringing together content creators, distributors, talent and brands to harness digital creative media opportunities. The invite-only event will be live cast on www.digitalcontentnewfront.com.
"DCNF brings together industry thought-leaders to prompt and inspire action, and these women were selected because they each embody the change and evolution that is driving today's digital era," said Mark Beeching, Chief Creative Officer, Digitas. "Each brings her own unique experiences and background in branding, content creation and creative media. We're delighted to have them kick off the event with an inspirational session."
More on the keynote speakers:
- Arianna Huffington – Co-Keynote Speaker – As the co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, one of the most frequently cited media brands on the Internet, and a nationally syndicated columnist, Huffington is at the forefront of the rapidly growing world of online content.
- Martha Stewart – Co-Keynote Speaker – Business magnate, television host, bestselling author and magazine publisher, Martha is an acclaimed media mogul. And as founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, she has become one of the most powerful women in the media industry.
- Kara Swisher – Key Note Interviewer – As co-producer and co-host of D: All Things Digital, a major high-tech and media conference, and author of Wall Street Journal's BoomTown, Swisher has her finger on the pulse of the digital industry.
The 2010 theme is Fandomonium, exploring how a lively and powerful mix of content, celebrity and community can build both audience and brands in a post-advertising world.
As previously announced, the program will premier new original online programming and also includes:
- The Fandomonium panel, moderated by Sree Sreenivasan, Professor at Columbia Journalism School, featuring:
- Howard Friedman, Senior Vice President, Kraft Foods
- Michael Wayne, President, DECA
- Pete Wentz, Grammy nominated musician, activist and entrepreneur
- Charles Hunter, Mudlark, "Such Tweet Sorrow"
- A special edition of Kevin Pollak's Chat Show, with guests:
- And, pitching new ideas will be:
- Dan Bucatinsky, Co-creator of "After Birth"
- Seth Green, Creator of "U-Rule"
- Amy Brenneman, Creator of "The Procrastinator"
June 9, 2010
12:00 PM EDT until 6:00 PM EDT
On Location: Invite Only
Live Stream: www.digitalcontentnewfront.com
The invite-only event will be live cast on www.digitalcontentnewfront.com.
Please also visit the social media release to access to images, links and video.
The Third Act: is Digitas' brand content entity. Working with all of Digitas and with outside talents and partners - The Third Act: is a change agent - in developing and supporting new marketing models at scale with content and distribution at the core.
Our work is to inspire Digitas, the industry, and our clients in the development of impactful, integrated brand marketing that has sustainable people-inspired content ideas at the core.
We pride ourselves on our array of global partners and our tireless discovery of emerging talent and techniques to forward content-centric marketing. The Third Act: is headquartered in New York with resources worldwide.
Digitas is a leading digital marketing agency, helping the world's biggest brands develop, engage and profit from building profitable relationships with their customers. The Agency pairs media, marketing, technology, creativity, imagination and analytics to ignite emotional bonds between people and brands. Digitas also operates the brand content platform, The Third Act:, the independent healthcare marketing brand, Digitas Health, as well as Prodigious Worldwide, the world's only standalone, global digital productions company. With sister agencies Starcom MediaVest, ZenithOptimedia and Denuo, Digitas is a member of Publicis Groupe's VivaKi—a global digital knowledge and resource center that leverages the combined scale of the autonomous operations of its members to develop new services, new tools, and new partnerships.
Paris-based Publicis Groupe S.A. (Euronext Paris: FR0000130577) is the world's third largest communications group, the world's second largest media counsel and buying group, and a global leader in digital and healthcare communications. With around the world activities spanning more than 104 countries on five continents, the Groupe employs as many as 44,000 professionals.