ATLANTA, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Dinova LLC, the only platform solely focused on connecting expense account diners with quality restaurants nationwide, today launched myDinova, a one-of-a-kind rewards program exclusively for corporate employees. myDinova is the only rewards program where business diners can earn personal rewards for their business meals and entertainment expenses – whether eating out on the road while traveling, buying meals for training and events, catering meetings, or entertaining clients.
myDinova works just like other corporate programs where employees get rewarded for concentrating their business at a preferred airline, hotel, or car rental provider. myDinova offers personal rewards on company meals and entertainment expenses when employees concentrate their spending with restaurants in the Dinova network.
"myDinova is the only rewards program that allows employees to accrue personal rewards in the course of their everyday business dining activities, with the support and approval of their company," said Dinova founder and CEO Vic Macchio. "Whether it's colleagues talking about a project over lunch at a restaurant near the office, the road warrior eating three meals a day while traveling, or a sales executive taking a client out for a nice dinner, any reimbursable business meal scenario is an opportunity for employees to earn personal rewards. With myDinova, these employees are motivated to visit company-preferred Dinova network restaurants to gain personal rewards."
myDinova Works for Employees, Companies, and Restaurants
myDinova is easy for employees at companies in Dinova's network. A quick sign-up process at the myDinova website securely registers the individual's corporate credit card. Then they simply eat at any of Dinova's 13,000+ network restaurants and use their corporate credit card as they normally would. There are three ways for employees to earn myDinova points:
- Dining activity - For every $1 spent in Dinova network restaurants, employees earn 1 point.
- Network loyalty bonus – If at least 25 percent of an employee's restaurant visits are in-network in a given month, they will earn an additional 25 percent bonus on in-network spend. If at least 50 percent of restaurant visits are in-network, then the employee earns 50 percent more bonus points on in-network spend.
- Special offers/promotions - Occasionally Dinova offers certain promotions to reward employees for dining at speciﬁc restaurants. When employees take advantage of such offers, they automatically receive the points offered with that promotion.
Points are applied in real-time, and gift cards to Dinova network restaurants can be requested once the employee surpasses certain point thresholds. Gift cards are delivered to employees electronically or via mail.
"myDinova benefits all parties involved," said Macchio. "Individuals build up reward points on business dining expenses. Dinova network restaurants gain new and more frequent expense-account patrons with both local employees and business travelers now motivated to dine at these establishments more frequently. And companies in the Dinova network beneﬁt by receiving savings in the form of monthly rebates."
Rewards-driven programs are historically popular with corporate employees, with suppliers in the air, car, and hotel industry typically gaining repeat business from loyal customers using their corporate credit cards for reimbursable expenses.
- According to a 2013 Deloitte report, 76 percent of high-frequency business travelers view opportunities to earn and redeem points as "vital."
- GBTA reported last year that 78 percent of travel managers are allowed to use individual hotel loyalty accounts when traveling for business.
- One-third of travel managers say they actively inform their travelers about hotel loyalty programs (GBTA).
- A Loyology survey found that 75% of respondents agreed they would like to have one rewards program membership that is honored at multiple restaurant chains. myDinova rewards can be redeemed at a broad range of restaurants, from fast-casual to fine dining establishments.
"Rewards programs clearly influence behavior, particularly in the business environment. Employees are conditioned to plot scenarios to earn personal points for flights and hotel stays, and they often accumulate those rewards using company-preferred airlines and hotels," said Macchio. "myDinova – the only dining rewards program targeted exclusively at corporate employees - is the logical extension, enabling staff to follow company reimbursement guidelines on meals and entertainment and earn rewards for their personal restaurant use at the same time."
Dinova LLC (www.dinova.com) is an emerging growth company building an innovative, proprietary marketplace exclusively focused on connecting expense account diners to quality restaurants nationwide. As the de facto B2B marketing channel for restaurants, Dinova delivers an always on, readymade base of highly profitable, business patrons. Through a seamless backend process, Dinova helps companies save on their third-largest T&E category, meals & entertainment, while simultaneously offering company employees an easy, real-time way to discover and locate the right restaurants for all their business needs. Through individual registration with Dinova, employees also receive personal rewards and benefits every time they use their company corporate card at a Dinova network restaurant.
Dinova influences more than $4 billion annually in meals and entertainment expenses, and Dinova's network restaurants gain a disproportionate share of that spending through this readymade base of business diners. These companies range in size from SMBs to Fortune 100, including 40 percent of the highest-travel-spending companies in the US. Dinova's 13,000+ restaurant network includes local independents as well as national full-service and limited-service restaurant chains, encompassing all price levels and cuisines.
SOURCE Dinova LLC