MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
12:00 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Online, with free registration (Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Frost & Sullivan Global Vice President, Sath Rao
Frost & Sullivan's P.A.C.E. (Platforms and IoT, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, Connectivity and Autonomous Disruptions, Eco-systems and Companies to Watch) framework analyzes converging Mega Trends driving transformational growth opportunities. These near-term growth opportunities, known as Micro Booms, are systematically identified through a structured macro-to-micro approach. Metrics and analytics support the P.A.C.E framework to synthesize strategic and analytical deliverables focused on driving growth.
Industry convergence is accelerating the disrupt-collapse-transform cycle; Frost & Sullivan thought leaders will examine the growth opportunities businesses must focus on to gain a long-term competitive advantage and how organizations can accelerate the "idea to execution" cycle to drive transformative growth.
Benefits of a Micro Boom:
- Discover growth opportunities from adjacent industries
- Learn how to strategically partner with customers
- Assess business model innovation and leverage alternate revenue sources
- Identify innovative partnerships/ecosystem approaches
- Gain long-term competitive advantage
- Expand geographical reach and entrance into emerging markets
Participants will gain insights on the priorities for growth, including:
- Convergence growth opportunities
- The P.A.C.E. framework
- Micro Booms and how they can generate a strong sales pipeline
- The acceleration of the "ideas to execution" cycle
The webinar is essential for senior executives throughout the industry looking to understand what is in store for the global market.
Thought leader insights:
"Micro Booms are near-term growth opportunities that must be promptly seized to drive transformational growth and differentiated offerings," said Frost & Sullivan Visionary Innovation Global Vice President Sath Rao. "Organizations need to discover ideas, synthesize growth implications and execute growth strategies to succeed in their industries."
To attend the briefing, email Kayla Belcher, Corporate Communications – email@example.com - your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country or click here: http://frost.ly/7i.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications - North America
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/discover-how-to-thrive-in-an-uncertain-growth-environment-300249135.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan