CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Since 1974, Dixon has maintained a long history of manufacturing quality zero-turn mowers. They now up the ante by introducing two lines of commercial grade mowers for professional lawn maintenance contractors, the DX100 and DX200 series.
Where the DX200 series promises extreme-duty performance for the large, multi-crew contractors, the DX100 allows smaller lawn care and landscape companies an economical commercial mower option that is heavy on professional features and performance. All models come standard with:
- Cutting deck features twin 11 Gauge steel sheet construction (1/4" combined) and oversized belt idlers to extend belt and component life.
- Certified rollover protection system that is foldable to allow navigation in areas with low-hanging limbs.
- New commercial duty vinyl seat with flip-up arm rests and EVC (elastomeric vibration control) for added support and reduced vibration to the operator.
- Fully adjustable control levers and generous seat travel to accommodate multiple users.
- Heavy-duty front casters with tapered roller bearings and 13 x 6.5 tires.
- Commercial-duty aluminum blade spindles with tapered roller bearings.
- Commercial duty integrated ZT3400 transmissions with 12cc pumps and ground speeds up to 10 MPH.
- Reinforced anti-scalp roller mounts and rubber discharge shield.
- 2" x 3" welded, box tube steel frame for maximum strength and open accessibility.
"Challenging economic conditions mean that lawn maintenance professionals are looking for lower cost options," says Sean Dwyer, Global Product Manager, Zero Turn Mowers and Specialty Turf Products.
"The DX100 series offers a high quality, commercial-duty option that allows the professional users to maintain their competitiveness and profitability."
The DX100 series is available with 48", 52" or 61" cutting decks as well as Kawasaki FX series 22, 24 or 26HP engines.
The DX161 also has the option of a 28HP Briggs and Stratton Commercial Turf engine featuring 810cc displacement, a new cyclonic air filter system and a two year commercial warranty. The Commercial Turf powered 61" version will have all of the other standard DX100 features and will come to the market at a very attractive price point.
Complete DX100 Line:
The MSRP pricing provided herein is for reference purposes only. Actual retail prices are established by the applicable dealer and may vary by location. MSRP pricing is subject to change without prior notice.
ABOUT DIXON MOWERS
Dixon pioneered the zero turning radius concept and introduced their first ZTR in 1974. For more than 35 years, Dixon has produced leading-edge mowers designed to cut mowing time in half. In 2010, Dixon introduced 3 conventional riding tractors loaded with features to satisfy even the most discerning homeowner.
For more information, visit www.dixon-ztr.com.
SOURCE Dixon Mowers