LONDON, April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
When you are faced with a litigation claim, having a strong plan, accurate budget and an understanding of the most efficient processes available is critical to ensuring the very best outcome. Likewise, that the cost is proportionate and necessary for the matter or a regulatory investigation.
The 9th Information Governance & eDiscovery Summit (13 - 15 May, London) is designed to equip you and your team with the necessary skills, technologies and advice to ensure you are prepared for what lies ahead.
Resourcing this type of knowledge enables you to challenge internal teams or external advisors, who may default to known, historical methods with greater costs, potential variables and reduced probability of winning the case.
On 13 May, summit partner, LDM Global and CEO Chris O'Reilly will be presenting a Workshop 'From Data Collections to Court: A Case Study of Best Practice in eDisclosure and Litigation.
During this interactive workshop industry experts will walk you through a case matter, discussing pit-falls and best practices end-to-end:
- Where to start and what is your desired end point: project planning and staffing
- Current advances in data collection: improve your probability of success at reduced cost and the consideration of data available from the web
- Dealing with the data: how to traverse potentially large volumes of initial data through to the typically small percentage bundled for court
- How to significantly reduce your potential review time and cost, whilst increasing predictability of budget and results: the latest improved workflow for culling and searching data for disclosure
- Limit or avoid time and expense moving unnecessarily between soft and hard copy (90%+ of documents start life digital, the rest can be converted, yet physical material is still common and significant even at the end of the process)
SOURCE Information Governance & eDiscovery Summit