RICHMOND, Va., Feb. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Customers can conduct transactions any time, day or night
- Enhanced look, feel make it easier, faster to use
- Electronic transactions eliminate paper, save money
Dominion Virginia Power has utilized customer feedback to redesign its "Manage Your Account" (MYA) online transaction system and make it easier and faster to use.
"Manage Your Account has a new look and feel," said Gianna Clark, vice president, customer service operations. "It allows customers to self-serve 365 days a year while ensuring that everything is done in real-time to ensure exceptional customer service."
More than 800,000 customers have enrolled in MYA. Customers who enroll in MYA can conduct these safe, secure online transactions:
- Sign up for automatic payment, make payments and payment arrangements;
- Start, stop or transfer service;
- Update mailing address and phone number;
- Request a payment extension;
- Get your budget bill amount and sign up;
- Get current account information;
- View billing and payment history;
- Check and compare your usage history;
- Enroll in Energy Conservation Programs and Dominion Green Power(SM);
- View and print copies of bills from prior 12 months;
- Get credit reference letters;
- Check status of requests for service and make updates, and
- Check the status of power outages or electrical problems.
"We engaged customers early in the redesign process to make the site easier to navigate while continuing to offer the transactional features our customers have come to expect," Clark said.
Dominion is one of the nation's largest producers and transporters of energy, with a portfolio of more than 27,600 megawatts of generation. Dominion operates the nation's largest natural gas storage system and serves retail energy customers in 13 states. For more information about Dominion, visit the company's website at www.dom.com.
Follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/DomVAPower
SOURCE Dominion Virginia Power