TROY, Mich., Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Plex, the leader in cloud-based ERP for manufacturers, today announced the appointment of Don Clarke to the position of Chief Financial Officer. Most recently, Clarke was CFO at Eloqua where he helped build the company from $21M in revenue in 2007 to $96M in 2012 leading to the company's successful IPO that year.
Plex completed another record year in 2013, and has successfully positioned itself as the leader in cloud manufacturing systems.
- Don Clarke joins Plex as CFO, reporting to CEO Jason Blessing.
- At Eloqua, Clarke oversaw the company's growth to more than $96M in annual revenue, its successful IPO and Eloqua's sale to Oracle in December 2012.
- Clarke currently sits on the board of DataRPM, a pioneer in natural language and search-based Business Intelligence for big data.
- Clarke's extensive experience includes raising growth capital, multiple IPOs and roles as both president and CFO.
- Clarke graduated with a BS in Accounting from Virginia Tech and started his career at Price Waterhouse.
Comments on the News
"Plex is the leader in cloud ERP for manufacturers, demonstrating success with customers in diverse industries and supporting operations worldwide," said Don Clarke, Plex CFO. "I could not be more excited to join the team as we work to accelerate Plex's growth and build on its outstanding track record."
"Don has unparalleled experience in leading high growth companies, along with all aspects of private and public company finance," said Jason Blessing, Plex CEO. "His background, along with our shared passion for building great companies make him a superb fit for Plex. It is my privilege to welcome him to the team."
Plex is the Manufacturing Cloud, delivering industry-leading ERP and manufacturing automation to nearly 400 companies across industries including aerospace and defense, food and beverage and motor vehicles. Plex pioneered Cloud solutions for the shop floor, connecting suppliers, machines, people, systems and customers with capabilities that are easy to configure, deliver continuous innovation, and reduce IT costs. With insight that starts on the production line, Plex helps companies see and understand every aspect of their business ecosystem, enabling them to lead in an ever-changing market. Learn more at www.plex.com.